Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM
  • 56 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM

Ok all my Friday morning early birds....it's ready for you.  :)

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Friday, I am going down to have lunch with my Bellingham Meetup group, then in the evening going to a pub night with my local meetup group.  Saturday I don't have plans but will finish off packing.  On Sunday we are going to Whistler for three nights, and will celebrate our 23rd anniversary by going out for dinner while there.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 21, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Lynda, you always seem to have such fun weekends!!  I hope you enjoy your lunch and pub night!! 
Happy anniversary to you both!!!  You should be proud to be married for so long!  I hope you have an amazing trip!!  :)

Quoting DesignGirl450:

Friday, I am going down to have lunch with my Bellingham Meetup group, then in the evening going to a pub night with my local meetup group.  Saturday I don't have plans but will finish off packing.  On Sunday we are going to Whistler for three nights, and will celebrate our 23rd anniversary by going out for dinner while there.  

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 22, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Ugh I didn't want to get up this morning!  lol.  i stopped working yesterday around 3 and then really didn't do much else - except surf the net, catch up on world news, posted a bunch of songs in Becky's song post which is always fun!

Okay so I need to get my butt in gear and get to work.  I haven't even started my early-morning work yet.  lol. 

Happy Friday, Everyone!  (PS wasn't it Friday just a couple days ago?!)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Friday~ Up at 5:30 because the dogs are in this crazy routine. So I just stayed up. I have to work 9:30-5. Home to finish the laundry and hopefully veg out on CM.

by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Being lazy 

floating in pool

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Friday: don't know yet, more then likely just staying home.
Saturday: taking the kids to the fair and demolition derby
Sunday: going to church and then I don't know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 22, 2014 at 8:07 AM

me again ... just had to share a little laugh ...

working with the FL group - one of my absolute favorite docs is French and has a very heavy accent but I love him.   He just started out saying, "Next is Jean St.  Marie ..."  and I'm looking thru the patient lists for this patient ... turns out the doc was saying, "Next is chart summary ..."  because then he clearly said the patient's name after that.  lol   "chaaht sum ma ree"  was how he pronounced it.  ha ha.  I love it when I get to laugh.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:28 AM

Working today, trying to clear my desk and spending time with my residents.

Saturday, I have to head to the fairgrounds and oversee some of the guys that have to fix a water leak and finish getting things put away before our next rental. Then in the late afternoon, we are heading to my son's fiancee's parents for a bar-b-que and wedding talk. They are planning on being married in September 2015, so we have lots of time, but lots to do also.

Sunday should be a day to relax and finish up anything that needs done around the house before starting another work week!

Landon2012
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:39 AM

My son is at daycare and I am having a relaxing me time right now . I need those at least once a week and not to mention we are paying for it so we might well take advantage of it right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN