Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Does it Slow down??

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:35 AM
  • 14 Replies

Time that is?  

I can not believe it is almost September.  Before we know it 2015 will be here.  I was writing birthdays down for the kids at work today and I was writing 2009-2011.  I remember when my girls were in Head Start,  they were born in 2006, it seems so long ago.  Why does time have to go so fast?

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 28, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Time at work is even flying by.  The kids come to school on the 8th.  We had 2 weeks to get thing ready.  We only have 6 work days left and we still have SOOO much to do, and time is just flying.  UGH

MichelleMc
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:39 AM

Yeah that Monday is September & before long being 2015. I was watching Back to the Future II where he was saying it was October 2015 and the cars were flying & all, LOL. I was laughing at the thoughts in the 80's. But time sure flies. 

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I remember when my oldest granddaughter was in Head Start.  She is now a senior in college and turned 23 a couple of days ago.  Time went by very fast.

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:13 PM

I don't know why, but it sure does fly by so fast. I remember when my son was a little boy. Now he's getting close to thirty. It amazes me too.

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:15 PM

I wish we could slow it down a little. I also wish we could go back in time for a little while. That would be awesome to live some things over again.

Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:26 PM

oh me too!  I would have got to know my parents as people better,  not just my parents.

Quoting DixieL:

I wish we could slow it down a little. I also wish we could go back in time for a little while. That would be awesome to live some things over again.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:33 PM

I have found that the older I get, the more time seems to just whiz by.  I wish I could grab on sometimes and slow things down. 

Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Yes! You and me both!

Quoting DesignGirl450:

I have found that the older I get, the more time seems to just whiz by.  I wish I could grab on sometimes and slow things down. 

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:55 PM

Time does go fast. I remember when my kids were born (1989 and 1991). 

rosebud727
by Rose on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:42 PM

It only speeds up from here on out. Once your past 21 its a constant blur!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN