Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I Felt Really Bad For Victoria, Last Night.

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
  • 31 Replies

I know her wisdom teeth were coming in, and she was in bad pain. I know she was swelling really bad. What made her pass out in the bathroom? What did the doctor do to help her feel better?

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:11 PM

I'm just really glad she is feeling a little better.

chefmartha
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

With all the trouble she's been having it, it would have been kinder for Cody to use the veto and take down one of the two on the block, put Victoria up and the house vote her out. That way she can get her teeth taken care of.

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Quoting chefmartha:

With all the trouble she's been having it, it would have been kinder for Cody to use the veto and take down one of the two on the block, put Victoria up and the house vote her out. That way she can get her teeth taken care of.

I was thinking that at first too. I was glad she started feeling better, because I don't really want her to go. I really want Donny to be voted out this week.

chefmartha
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL... And I wanted Nicole to go. How do you feel about Christine? I'm ready for her to go too. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting chefmartha:

I was thinking that at first too. I was glad she started feeling better, because I don't really want her to go. I really want Donny to be voted out this week.

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I want Christine, Victoria and Nicole gone. Lol

Quoting chefmartha:

LOL... And I wanted Nicole to go. How do you feel about Christine? I'm ready for her to go too. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting chefmartha:

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Quoting chefmartha:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting chefmartha:

Victoria is the only female I like. I want Nicole out too. To me her voice is really whiny, and I get sick of hearing it. Lol. I don't like Christine either. I really hope that Derrick and Cody are the final two. I really hope they also get Frankie out. He thinks that because his sister sings, he should be running the show. That's just the way I think. Lol. Who do you want to be the final two?

DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Quoting .Holly.: I want Christine, Victoria and Nicole gone. Lol
Quoting chefmartha:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting chefmartha:

I want them all gone too. I also want Frankie to be voted out.

amylulu1
by Amy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I had no clue what your post was about so I opened it...can I respectfully request a "spoiler alert" on posts related to information not readily available on these shows? I won't be able to watch until 11 tonight and now will be thinking of that all night, lol!
.Holly.
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:46 PM
2 moms liked this
This was on last night's show, so I'm sure that's why she didn't put spoiler. Sorry you didn't know yet tho.

Quoting amylulu1: I had no clue what your post was about so I opened it...can I respectfully request a "spoiler alert" on posts related to information not readily available on these shows? I won't be able to watch until 11 tonight and now will be thinking of that all night, lol!
DixieL
by Dixie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Quoting amylulu1: I had no clue what your post was about so I opened it...can I respectfully request a "spoiler alert" on posts related to information not readily available on these shows? I won't be able to watch until 11 tonight and now will be thinking of that all night, lol!

I'm sorry. It was on last night's show. I would never have said it, if it hadn't been. I'm sorry I spoiled it for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN