Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM
  • 49 Replies

come tell us....

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Starting it early like always for the early risers in the morning  :)

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:51 PM

We are leaving for the beach Friday and will be there until Monday.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:39 PM

The weather is supposed to change tomorrow, with a bit of rain every day for the next several days - unusual for Labour Day weekend.  I don't have any specific plans, except to do things around home, but who knows?

waytomanykids10
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Friday not sure yet
Saturday we are attending a funeral and then heading to a friends house for the rest of the weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 29, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Nothing exciting today, Store, pay bills, work blah

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 29, 2014 at 5:01 AM

good friday morning!  Oh my I really did not want to get up this morning ... when my alarm of "brian spewing mush" came on, though, I messed up when trying to hit the snooze and so I had to turn on the light and put on my glasses to shut him up.  LOL. I wanted to snooze a bit longer but then I had to pee, so I got on up.  Then discovered I only have 13 minutes of raw dictation to do where I normally have about 30 minutes to do.  OH WELL. 

So it's Friday - work is on my plate and that's about it.  I have no plans for the holiday weekend, either, other than work.  I don't get Monday off anyway.

so that's about it from here!  Happy Friday!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:21 AM

Today, I'm at work, I'll be making zucchini fritters with the residents this afternoon. Heading to a neighboring town for some errands and picking a friend up at her dialysis appointment. Then it's to the first home football game of the season at our local high school. My nephew plays in the band, so I'm pretty excited to see the field show.

Tomorrow we're yard saleing  in the morning, then heading to a friends for our annual fall social and campfire for church.

Sunday, a friend of mine from high school is heading our way. We are meeting for dinner and going to see the elk.

Yep, just another busy weekend for me, but I'm sure excited about this one!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like an awesome time!!  Enjoy  :)

Quoting mumsy2three:

We are leaving for the beach Friday and will be there until Monday.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:09 AM

I think we're supposed to have nice but hot and of course humid weather here.  lol  I'll be pet sitting all weekend.  Tomorrow me and my mom are going to go eat seafood with my aunt and uncle and I'm looking forward to that.  I hope you do something fun!  :)

Quoting DesignGirl450:

The weather is supposed to change tomorrow, with a bit of rain every day for the next several days - unusual for Labour Day weekend.  I don't have any specific plans, except to do things around home, but who knows?

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 29, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I'm sorry about the funeral.  I hope the rest of your weekend is a good one  :)

Quoting waytomanykids10: Friday not sure yet Saturday we are attending a funeral and then heading to a friends house for the rest of the weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN