Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When you eat out

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:01 PM
  • 36 Replies

Do you have a special place that you always go?  Are you partial to a certain kind of food?

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Holly.
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:46 PM
We tend to eat Mexican or Chinese food the most and there are a couple of local restaurants we prefer. But I do like trying many different types of places/food.
DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:51 PM

My favorite food is Mexican. We eat at either a place called Chapalas or a restuarant at the Palace Station.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:59 PM

It depends on what we're in the mood for. We have regular places that we like to go depending on what we decide to eat.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Oct. 16, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I like to try new foods. Once I find a restaurant I like, I will try their other foods. I have been trying different things on our Mexican Restaurant's menu.

It really depends on what I am hungry for or if I feel like experimenting. For awhile we were not having much luck with trying new places. Now with being more frugal lately we go to the regulars because we know what we will be getting. 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Oct. 16, 2014 at 11:31 AM

We usualy go to Perkins when we can afford to go out for something more than "fast food". My favorite place to go is a Localy owned restaraunt called Sprague's.

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I like both Mexican and Chinese.  I do have a favorite Chinese restaurant but not a Mexican one.

Quoting .Holly.: We tend to eat Mexican or Chinese food the most and there are a couple of local restaurants we prefer. But I do like trying many different types of places/food.

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter in law and I love Mexican but unfortunately my son does not.

Quoting DixieL:

My favorite food is Mexican. We eat at either a place called Chapalas or a restuarant at the Palace Station.

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Us too.

Quoting mumsy2three:

It depends on what we're in the mood for. We have regular places that we like to go depending on what we decide to eat.

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I like trying different things too.  I am still searching for a place that makes good Greek food.

Quoting LEK19:

I like to try new foods. Once I find a restaurant I like, I will try their other foods. I have been trying different things on our Mexican Restaurant's menu.

It really depends on what I am hungry for or if I feel like experimenting. For awhile we were not having much luck with trying new places. Now with being more frugal lately we go to the regulars because we know what we will be getting. 

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:43 PM

I haven't eaten at Perkins in years.  Unfortunately, I don't think that there is one around here.

Quoting LadySaphira:

We usualy go to Perkins when we can afford to go out for something more than "fast food". My favorite place to go is a Localy owned restaraunt called Sprague's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)