Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:32 AM
  • 19 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:32 AM

Hello ladies....time for work almost.  I don't know why but I'm waking up at 3 or 4 am each day.  I think it's this time change crap.  lol

Hope you all have a good day  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:44 AM

LouAnn, I'm doing the same thing!  The last couple days I've been awake at 2 a.m. but then "force" myself to go back to sleep, and then oversleep.  SMH.  Can't win for losing.  The time change has never affected me before!  Guess we can chalk it up to getting older, huh?  lol.

Had a fairly good day yesterday at work ... meaning I was able to stay on task a bit better than in the past couple of months.  I just need to keep staying on task.  lol.

Here's a link to an issue a Gmail user was having and posted for help in the Gmail help forum.  I couldn't resist being that someone from Gmail.  Her problem had nothing to do with Gmail per se and I almost felt like I was answering a newbie here at MWAK.  Be sure to read all the posts in this one.  lol.

Please HELP ME!! I have the help of RCMP, Credit card companies, my bank, lawyers. Will someone from Gmail help us??

Well, Happy Tuesday! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:11 AM

Yep....getting older.  That's us for sure. lol  Maybe we can get adjusted soon.  lol  I will read that link soon.  When I get home.  I need to head on out now.  Ugh...it's going to be a hard day for me today.

Have a good day and try to stay on task!!  lol

Quoting suzeebloch:

LouAnn, I'm doing the same thing!  The last couple days I've been awake at 2 a.m. but then "force" myself to go back to sleep, and then oversleep.  SMH.  Can't win for losing.  The time change has never affected me before!  Guess we can chalk it up to getting older, huh?  lol.

Had a fairly good day yesterday at work ... meaning I was able to stay on task a bit better than in the past couple of months.  I just need to keep staying on task.  lol.

Here's a link to an issue a Gmail user was having and posted for help in the Gmail help forum.  I couldn't resist being that someone from Gmail.  Her problem had nothing to do with Gmail per se and I almost felt like I was answering a newbie here at MWAK.  Be sure to read all the posts in this one.  lol.

Please HELP ME!! I have the help of RCMP, Credit card companies, my bank, lawyers. Will someone from Gmail help us??

Well, Happy Tuesday! 

atlmom2
by Susie on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Beach day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EireLass
by Platinum Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Day 3 without electric. We have a wood stove and a generator. We had 13" of snow the other day and messed up just about the whole state (Maine).

Today, I take my beloved old dog to be euthanized. Poor Wilson, 13, has degenerative myelopathy. He has no pain....as he can't feel anything in his hind end. He can no longer get up off his bed or the floor, so.....

LEK19
by Group Admin on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Oh, My Gawd!!!!

And I thought I was technologically challenged!!! You must have peed your pants on this one!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Well, Happy Tuesday! 

LEK19
by Group Admin on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this

So sorry about Wilson. Hugs...

13" of snow??? Wow! I thought we got hit hard up here - northern Wisconsin and Michigan. I had read somewhere that the eastern states are really going to be hit hard with greater than normal snowfalls this year! That is more than what you usually get? Ours is coming.....

Thank goodness for the wood stove!

Nice photo!

Quoting EireLass:

Day 3 without electric. We have a wood stove and a generator. We had 13" of snow the other day and messed up just about the whole state (Maine).

Today, I take my beloved old dog to be euthanized. Poor Wilson, 13, has degenerative myelopathy. He has no pain....as he can't feel anything in his hind end. He can no longer get up off his bed or the floor, so.....

LEK19
by Group Admin on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Don is out on a remodeling job. Homeschool and household stuff, as usual, for Anna and me.

It is 40 out already so it will be warmer today, I hope. I am hoping for a warmer winter. Snow is fine but I don't want another winter of hell with mostly below zero temps like last year!

Don has a few cover letters that need typing later when he gets home. I usually do the typing for him. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

just had another one where the OP went into detail about her check engine soon light and asked how to reset it.   ummm...  yeah.  of course the gmail help forum is the right place for an answer!

Quoting LEK19:

Oh, My Gawd!!!!

And I thought I was technologically challenged!!! You must have peed your pants on this one!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Well, Happy Tuesday! 

Why123
by Nancy on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry about your poor dog.  I hope that the 13 inches of snow melts quickly and you get your electric back on.

Quoting EireLass:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)