Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:22 AM
  • 37 Replies

come tell us....

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Good morning...sorry I'm late.  I've been up but took a shower and have been piddling.  I'm headed down to the beach today to help my mom.  I'll come back on Sunday.  I know that I'll be in and out so I went ahead and combined the rest of the week. 

Hope you all have a great day!!!  :)

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Spending my work hours today and tomorrow getting everything ready to decorate our facility on Sunday evening. Tonight, I need to get some cookies baked for a couple of events this weekend. Tomorrow night (Friday), we are hosting a cookie social for our residents and their families, and my church is having a Make-It-Take-It event for our community. We invite folks to bring their children and make homemade gifts for their families. Saturday, my family is setting up at a local craft show, and Sunday is decorating day at my facility. I really love the holidays, but I now have a cold and sinus thing that is beating me down and making me really tired. I guess I have to push through and get things done!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Good morning!  We sometimes need to piddle!  lol.

Not much planned today other than work.  Yesterday I took time to pay all my bills - well, at least scheduling them for payment.  I owe the state of KS and go online to pay - due date is the 21st of each month but not if that date falls on a weekend which it does in December.  So I set it to pay December 19 and got a message that said "the date you entered would be past the due date and make this payment late."  wth?  since when is the 19th "past" the 21st?  So now I get to call them and sit on hold.  grrr.  but the rest of my bills have been paid or scheduled.  :o)

Happy Thursday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Your whole agenda sounds fun!!!!  I hope you're feeling better and have a great time  :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Spending my work hours today and tomorrow getting everything ready to decorate our facility on Sunday evening. Tonight, I need to get some cookies baked for a couple of events this weekend. Tomorrow night (Friday), we are hosting a cookie social for our residents and their families, and my church is having a Make-It-Take-It event for our community. We invite folks to bring their children and make homemade gifts for their families. Saturday, my family is setting up at a local craft show, and Sunday is decorating day at my facility. I really love the holidays, but I now have a cold and sinus thing that is beating me down and making me really tired. I guess I have to push through and get things done!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Isn't that so annoying????  Ugh....hopefully they won't keep you on the phone too long.  Don't work too hard.  Have a great day Ronna!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning!  We sometimes need to piddle!  lol.

Not much planned today other than work.  Yesterday I took time to pay all my bills - well, at least scheduling them for payment.  I owe the state of KS and go online to pay - due date is the 21st of each month but not if that date falls on a weekend which it does in December.  So I set it to pay December 19 and got a message that said "the date you entered would be past the due date and make this payment late."  wth?  since when is the 19th "past" the 21st?  So now I get to call them and sit on hold.  grrr.  but the rest of my bills have been paid or scheduled.  :o)

Happy Thursday!

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Working today and tomorrow.  Nothing planned for the weekend.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I am working. With the client I call Jerkface. He got mad at me and took an hour of "alone time". No skin off my nose!

I have to go see my aunt real quick when I get off. Then home to figure out dinner. It was suppose to be a new recipe, Cheeseburger Quiche but I don't have time for that now. Last but not least, I have yo take DS#1 go his therapy appt.
waytomanykids10
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband, dd8, and I are all in the city at her Gastroenterologist.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Thursday dinner out with girlfriends and a gift exchange. Friday, Sat and Sun no plans right now. Was getting a new car but waiting till next weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing planned yet, only house work and grocery shopping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)