Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quiz: What Classic Christmas Toy Are You?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

The Stir here on Cafemom has this quiz:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/advice/forums/read/20459774/Quiz_What_Classic_Christmas_Toy_Are_You?ct=featured&p=1&cid=7451&gid=33201

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM

I am a...

Teddy Bear

You're sensitive and loving -- friends and family mean the world to you. Your home is a hub of activity, but you prefer cozy get-togethers to big bashes. You're a loyal friend who everyone can count on for a shoulder to cry on, some healing chocolate, or making everything warm and fuzzy.

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I am a flexible flyer sled.

You're the life of the holiday party (though you likely show up late, given your packed social schedule) -- and you know how to throw one too. You're spontaneous, creative, and fun-loving. You love to hang out with family and friends (you've got tons), and "alone-time" sounds rather depressing to you. You're up for anything, any time, and you go through life jingling all the way.

So totally not me.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I'm a Teddy Bear, too!

But some of those questions didn't come close to what I would have answered!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Oh, come on! Way down deep inside, maybe this is the secret YOU!!!!

Sometimes, in this type of quiz, I have a hard time picking from the choices they give when none of them really match! I try to pick the closest then. There were a couple in this quiz!

Quoting Why123:

I am a flexible flyer sled.

You're the life of the holiday party (though you likely show up late, given your packed social schedule) -- and you know how to throw one too. You're spontaneous, creative, and fun-loving. You love to hang out with family and friends (you've got tons), and "alone-time" sounds rather depressing to you. You're up for anything, any time, and you go through life jingling all the way.

So totally not me.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Yeah, I have a problem with that, too, with this type of quiz. I just try to choose the closest match. I had a couple in this one.

I wonder who the Barbie Doll will be?!?

Quoting suzeebloch:

I'm a Teddy Bear, too!

But some of those questions didn't come close to what I would have answered!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:09 PM

I got Teddy bear and had the same problem as Ronna, Most of th4e questions I had to pick what Ithough would be closest to what my real answer would be.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM

A Toy Train Set

Forget the ABC's, you run your life with O's and P's: organization and precision. Your holiday cards went out the day after Thanksgiving and the tree was up December 1. You're the mastermind behind girls' nights out, your kid's classroom holiday party, and your family vacations. You're always working full steam ahead and you keep everything (work, kids, fun) on track with such panache, you're the envy of your neighborhood. (Though you'd never toot your own horn.)

This is pretty right on!  Except I dont think Im doing cards this year....

LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2014 at 6:55 PM

So when is our MWAK Girl's Night Out Going to Be??? haha!!!

Wouldn't that be fun?

Quoting Esmrlda:

A Toy Train Set

Forget the ABC's, you run your life with O's and P's: organization and precision. Your holiday cards went out the day after Thanksgiving and the tree was up December 1. You're the mastermind behind girls' nights out, your kid's classroom holiday party, and your family vacations. You're always working full steam ahead and you keep everything (work, kids, fun) on track with such panache, you're the envy of your neighborhood. (Though you'd never toot your own horn.)

LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2014 at 6:56 PM

I think that happens quite often. I had to pick the best choice out of what was given. My first answer isn't always there!

Quoting LadySaphira:

I got Teddy bear and had the same problem as Ronna, Most of th4e questions I had to pick what Ithough would be closest to what my real answer would be.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Dec. 15, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Yeah it would.....

Quoting LEK19:

So when is our MWAK Girl's Night Out Going to Be??? haha!!!

Wouldn't that be fun?

Quoting Esmrlda:

A Toy Train Set

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)