Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • 5 Replies

come tell us....

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Good morning and Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you're all happy and healthy.  I'm at the beach hanging out in my pj's with some coffee and a blanket.  lol 

Hope it's an awesome day for all of you

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Merry Merry Christmas, LouAnn - and thank you so much for your daily gift to all of us - what are you doing today!!

And wow - at the beach in your pj's?   how awesome!

Kids are still asleep - I did my early-morning work already and took my shower.  Now just need to make my green bean casserole, sweet potatoes and corn casserole.  Then pack the car and go 'over the river and through the woods' to Grandma's house!!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning and Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you're all happy and healthy.  I'm at the beach hanging out in my pj's with some coffee and a blanket.  lol 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Merry Christmas Ronna!  Sounds like an awesome day!  Me...I'm still sitting here in my pj's!!  lol  I'm about to go get in the shower though.  I have a turkey breast cooking.  Me and my mom spent Tuesday night with Breana and then came down to the beach yesterday.  My mom had been in town since the weekend before because she had some appts.  We decided to come down here to her house yesterday.  I'm staying at my aunt's house while she is away and watching her dog.  My mom is around the corner at her house.  lol  We're going to spend the day together and eat and have some wine.  We're going to also drive over to the waterfront too.  Not sure if we'll go over to the beach or to the downtown waterfront. (the sound) But...it's going to be a good day I think.  I hope you enjoy your day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Merry Merry Christmas, LouAnn - and thank you so much for your daily gift to all of us - what are you doing today!!

And wow - at the beach in your pj's?   how awesome!

Kids are still asleep - I did my early-morning work already and took my shower.  Now just need to make my green bean casserole, sweet potatoes and corn casserole.  Then pack the car and go 'over the river and through the woods' to Grandma's house!!

Quoting louannwilkins:

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Picked my mom up and brought her over to myhouse. Had Dinner and gave her a couple of gifts we got her and watched a couple of movies.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:16 PM

That sounds like an awesome day!  Merry Christmas to all of you  :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

Picked my mom up and brought her over to myhouse. Had Dinner and gave her a couple of gifts we got her and watched a couple of movies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)