Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Is The Worst Christmas,

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:56 PM
  • 45 Replies

You've ever had?

by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:57 PM

I have to think of what it was. I'll let you know when I think.

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 25, 2014 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Vacationing in FL when I was young and I had broncihtis.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM
1 mom liked this

The Christmas of 1992  when my Dad died on the 20th of December.

NannyShari
by on Dec. 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You know I don't remember any bad Christmas's. I did have a hard Christmas was in 1978, which was a year after my maternal grandmother passed away.

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

1983 - it was like 18 below 0.  My ex couldn't figure out how to get the heater working in our VW bus.  It was so cold.  We were driving from Dayton to Cleveland and it was a 4 hour drive.  My kids never said a word about the cold the whole way but my ex never shut up.  All he did was complain about the cold.  After 4 hours I was ready to kill him.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Dec. 25, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

This year sucked.  We always go to church Xmas eve, open gifts etc.  The day started out well but in the afternoon our youngest dd started feeling sick.  It turned into the worst case of the flu I've ever seen.  Needless to say we didn't make it to church.  Luckily her boyfriend was visiting so after 6 hrs of puking (sorry) he drove her home and stayed the night with her.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 26, 2014 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

2 years ago when my mom wound up in the hospital and we founf out she had both Leukemia and Lymphoma

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Dec. 27, 2014 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been lucky and cannot remember a bad christmas. 

valdez-tribe
by on Dec. 27, 2014 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My first Christmas with my oldest son, he was a couple of weeks old at the time and I was excited to do the whole Christmas thing with him.

Christmas eve we went to my family house to celebrate, my sister bf brother was there me and him went to the same school, we talked in the past he was asking if I was going to return to school since I had the baby and I told him I was going to be going to another school where I could bring my son, the whole cinco was clean and short there was nothing between us. At some point during the night that same guy ended holding my son I think it was my sister who let him hold him. That pissed my SO off and he got mad and said we had to go.

The whole way home he was hitting me and yelling that I was a whore and I slept with that guys and I shouldn't be handing his son to another man maybe he was the babies dad and that I was a big slut. I told him it was dumb to even say or think anything like that and he knew that there was noting between me and the guy.

Once we got home he went into a even bigger rage tearing up the apartment, knocked down the Christmas tree broke my son first ornament, smashing gifts hitting me it was horrible njght, the next morning I was just heartbroken that he had ruined everything. I'm glad my son was to young to remember any of it but still makes me sad sometimes .
chrissara1011
by on Dec. 27, 2014 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
About 7 yrs ago my alcoholic drunk husband got pissed while at my moms family dinner. We had been there all day and just before dinner was served he walking into the house cussing everyone out and waving a gun threatening to shoot people...finally get him to calm down and leave with us to go home (mom calls police immediately but they never saw my expedition) as we are going down the road his 16 ur old son flips sgit on him and tells him how everyone is sick of him ruining the holidays so he tries to reach into cosole in between the seat and get the gun to shoot him...I lay over the consoleconsole to keep him from opening it and take a few punches but he finally calms down...that is the night I was over him...sick of being around him can't stand to look at him... I only stayed to give his kids some stability, and to this day when I look at him I just wanna smash his head into the wall...I despise him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)