Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Monday?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM
  • 38 Replies

come tell us....

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Just thought I'd start this early.  :)

waytomanykids10
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM

I have a Dr. appointment in the morning, other then that I have no plans to do anything.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 29, 2014 at 5:05 AM

OMG it IS Monday, isn't it?  Up and at em at 3:30 this morning - only have a little bit of early-morning work.  Felt so nice to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out in my own bed last night though!

I don't know what to do with my parents.  Mom simply is not eating.  Lies in bed all day watching TV.   I think this situation is overwhelming my Dad - Mom's medication dose changes are confusing enough for me so after dropping the kids off at the airport yesterday, I stopped and filled mom's pill bottle for this coming week - to get that responsiblity off my dad's shoulders.  And then I tried to get her to eat.  She ate maybe 3 bites of her favorite salad that dad got her from subway - and then 3 spoons of lime sherbet.  I am just going to have to make time to take better care of my parents.  However, Santa Claus did NOT bring me the 6 extra hours a day that I had asked for ...

okay. I better get my butt to work!!

Happy Monday, everyone!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Good Monday Morning!

I have to work 8-4 and I'm moving very slow this morning. Not feeling too well today. Then home, and probably working from home tonight. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:12 AM

I hope the appt goes well  :)

Quoting waytomanykids10:

I have a Dr. appointment in the morning, other then that I have no plans to do anything.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:15 AM

I was thinking the same thing....Monday and work again already!!!  I'm telling you I need to win a lottery!!!!  lol  It might help if I'd buy a ticket though.  lol

I'd be worried about my parents too if I were in your situation.  I know it has to be extremely hard for your dad.  Is there any kind of healthy shake that you think she would drink?  That might would help her get the nutrients she needs.  Poor thing...I feel bad for all of you.  Keep us posted.

I bet your bed felt nice but I know you hated to see them go.  Do you like his gf?  Really like her?  lol  It's always nice when you genuinely like your kids bf or gf etc...

Hope you have a good day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

OMG it IS Monday, isn't it?  Up and at em at 3:30 this morning - only have a little bit of early-morning work.  Felt so nice to s-t-r-e-t-c-h out in my own bed last night though!

I don't know what to do with my parents.  Mom simply is not eating.  Lies in bed all day watching TV.   I think this situation is overwhelming my Dad - Mom's medication dose changes are confusing enough for me so after dropping the kids off at the airport yesterday, I stopped and filled mom's pill bottle for this coming week - to get that responsiblity off my dad's shoulders.  And then I tried to get her to eat.  She ate maybe 3 bites of her favorite salad that dad got her from subway - and then 3 spoons of lime sherbet.  I am just going to have to make time to take better care of my parents.  However, Santa Claus did NOT bring me the 6 extra hours a day that I had asked for ...

okay. I better get my butt to work!!

Happy Monday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Good Monday morning to you too Cindy!  I'm sorry you don't feel good.  I feel ok but I'm just so tired of not having a place to call my own and all this traveling back and forth.  It gets old real quick!!  lol  Do you need to go to the dr or just feel yucky from the holidays and all the running around?  Hope it's a good day for you  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Monday Morning!

I have to work 8-4 and I'm moving very slow this morning. Not feeling too well today. Then home, and probably working from home tonight. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Good morning ladies.....having some coffee.  I've showered and put on my makeup and now I'm just killing time until I can start work.  I wish I could start it now but.....

No plans today that I know of other than work.  I might try to run an errand or two later.  It depends on how the day goes. 

Have a good day!!  :)

bribri1980
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:20 AM
I'm new...so first, Hello!

Today I have to work. I have been off since Tuesday, not because of the Holidays, but due to illness. Blah....

I hope the day goes by fast so I can get back in PJs aND relax.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 29, 2014 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello, good morning and welcome!!  We're happy to have you here!!  Sorry you've been sick.  It's that time of year I guess.  I sure hope I don't get anything.  I took a flu shot on Dec 3.  You never know though with all the stuff going around.  I hope today goes by fast for both of us!!  lol  Have a good one  :)

Quoting bribri1980: I'm new...so first, Hello! Today I have to work. I have been off since Tuesday, not because of the Holidays, but due to illness. Blah.... I hope the day goes by fast so I can get back in PJs aND relax.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)