Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could do ONE thing over from 2014, what would it be?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM

I would watch my aunt better and maybe she wouldn't have ended up in rehab for 10 weeks.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 10:03 PM

I had no way of knowing that my girl would have manic and psychotic episodes but if I could have somehow known that and prevented them that would be wonderful.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:22 PM

2014 was not the best year.  I spent most of the year trying to get a handle on my little dog's illness.  There was nothing more we could do - so I could not change anything there.  I did way too much sitting around and I can do something about that.  

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:15 AM

That is NOT your fault. YOur aunt is a grown adult and she made the choices that she did, not you.

Quoting Cindy18:

I would watch my aunt better and maybe she wouldn't have ended up in rehab for 10 weeks.

Support cancer awareness here #mce_temp_url#

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:16 AM

I can't  think of anything that I would change that I had controll of.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Start the year over!!!!

It was not one of my better years!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

I had no way of knowing that my girl would have manic and psychotic episodes but if I could have somehow known that and prevented them that would be wonderful.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2014 at 9:42 AM

I know but I didn't keep in contact with her well. The only time she calls is when she needs something and she is great at guilt trips so I avoided her some. That's what makes me feel bad. 

Quoting LadySaphira:

That is NOT your fault. YOur aunt is a grown adult and she made the choices that she did, not you.

Quoting Cindy18:

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 30, 2014 at 10:10 AM

The year had its ups and downs but I can't really think of anything I would want to do over.

KittyGram
by Becky on Dec. 30, 2014 at 5:04 PM

I can't think of anything, other than staying on top of the weight loss and not letting myself re-gain some of it back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)