Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? ~1/6/15~ How cold is TOO cold for you?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:29 AM
  • 25 Replies

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:41 AM

I have issues when the temp gets under 20 degrees which is a lot here in Michigan. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:41 AM

I am not sure.  No matter how cold it gets, I deal with it.  I keep my heater off until I'm uncomfortable and then I turn it on but it's fickle and the temp will go from 59 to 72 in a matter of minutes then I'm burning up and have to go turn off the darned thing.  If I could set it, I think 65 would be optimal for me, but the unit is so old - where in the red/blue dial is 65?  LOL.

Also, what is the alternative? 

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:03 AM
I hate cold weather. I can't handle it when it gets below 30.
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Below 65 is too cold for me.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:53 AM

I live in Wisconsin and I say anything below 40 is way too cold.  OF course today and tomorrow we will well below zero in the real feel as well as yesterday.  I just can't wait to get to FL in 6 weeks.  I prefer 70 to 85 degrees. 

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the UglyAlso discuss the new Bates family show. 

emmygirl31
by Angie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Until spring it is too cold for me!  I hate the cold-if I were to say a temperature, probably 60, but since I am in NJ and the winters get cold, I would be happy with temps of about 35-40.

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:36 AM

I would prefer a temperature above freezing but it is not going to be that way in Ohio for the next week.  Tomorrow the high will be 10 and then the low for Thursday morning will be below 0.

gspot
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:49 AM
Anything under 75 is uncomfortable to me but I have to deal. Born and raised in ohio. Now hubby wants to move to montana when kids graduate.
gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:50 AM

I'm in the south so anything under 50 it cold for me...

seriouslyhappy
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:56 AM

I'm used to AZ hot weather, so anything below 65 I start to get uncomfortable.  We currently live in KY, so it's cold as ice here right now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)