Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:35 PM
  • 14 Replies

i'M HAVING TUNA SANDWCIHES AND LIPTON NOODLE SOUP.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this

We're having leftover lasagna that I made on Sunday, with a salad with DH's signature bleu cheese dressing, Italian bread and antipasto.  And maybe some homemade vegetable soup.  It's snowing here, and neither of us has to go out tonight, so it's a good night to cook!

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Its leftover night here also, so we're having some hamburger stroganoff,cream of potato soup, or whatever else is available.lol  

marmie41
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Smothered steak, twice baked potatoes snd oven roasted buttered asparagus and salad.
SaskMummy
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk yet
Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:31 PM

My son made chili.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

We're having leftover lasagna that I made on Sunday, with a salad with DH's signature bleu cheese dressing, Italian bread and antipasto.  And maybe some homemade vegetable soup.  It's snowing here, and neither of us has to go out tonight, so it's a good night to cook!

That sure sounds like a great dinner. It's making me starving right now. Lol. Have a peaceful dinner and a great evening.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Its leftover night here also, so we're having some hamburger stroganoff,cream of potato soup, or whatever else is available.lol  

That sure sounds good. Have a nice peaceful dinner, and a great evening. Cream of Potato Soup, is my very favorite soup in the winter.

NannyShari
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
We had meatloaf,boiled potatoes and corn. Hubby made dinner
DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:54 PM

Quoting marmie41: Smothered steak, twice baked potatoes snd oven roasted buttered asparagus and salad.

That really sounds good. My husband loves every kind of steak there is, and I love every kind of potato there is. Lol. I hope you had a good dinner, and you all had a great evening.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:58 PM

Quoting SaskMummy: Idk yet

Whatever you have, have a good dinner, and a great evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)