Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:32 PM
  • 25 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:33 PM

It's ready and waiting for you girls  :)

emmygirl31
by Angie on Jan. 21, 2015 at 12:24 AM

watching my grandbaby, training my granddog, going to the card store, paying my mom's taxes and having my daughter, her husband and my grandbaby over for dinner.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 21, 2015 at 12:50 AM

Not sure yet.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 21, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Good morning!  Just finished my first doctor, taking a quick break before starting the 2nd one.

mom's appt yesterday went well.  Doctor did emphasize to mom she needs to eat and made mom "promise" to not get mad - of course you are dealing with an ALZHEIMER'S patient, doctor!  So did mom keep her promise?  of course not!  LOL.  SMH.  Today I'm taking mom to the oriental store so she can pick out a few things.  maybe that will help.

Can't think of much else - it's time to color my hair again and I still need to do laundry!  I'm wearing my "spare" clothes now.  bottom of the barrel time.  lol.

happy hump day, everyone!

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 6:23 AM

Work today.

It's supposed to snow but not start until around lunch time. It will depend on whether the school cancels evening activities. If they don't I have to pick my youngest son up from book club. Get oldest son to basketball practice, work the concession stand for the boys HS basketball team, get youngest to his basketball practice. Head home around 9pm, and get everyone ready for bed, lol.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 21, 2015 at 6:39 AM

I'm betting you'll have a good day AND a good evening!!  Spoil that baby  :)

Quoting emmygirl31:

watching my grandbaby, training my granddog, going to the card store, paying my mom's taxes and having my daughter, her husband and my grandbaby over for dinner.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 21, 2015 at 6:39 AM

hope it's a good one Lisa  :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

Not sure yet.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 21, 2015 at 6:41 AM

lol  Yes...he made her promise and she may not even remember it today.  Poor thing.  I hope going to the store will help her.  Had she lost any more weight?  I sure hope not.

Have a good day!!  Wash those clothes  lol  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning!  Just finished my first doctor, taking a quick break before starting the 2nd one.

mom's appt yesterday went well.  Doctor did emphasize to mom she needs to eat and made mom "promise" to not get mad - of course you are dealing with an ALZHEIMER'S patient, doctor!  So did mom keep her promise?  of course not!  LOL.  SMH.  Today I'm taking mom to the oriental store so she can pick out a few things.  maybe that will help.

Can't think of much else - it's time to color my hair again and I still need to do laundry!  I'm wearing my "spare" clothes now.  bottom of the barrel time.  lol.

happy hump day, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 21, 2015 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this

What a busy day!  Hope its a good one  :)

Quoting mumsy2three:

Work today.

It's supposed to snow but not start until around lunch time. It will depend on whether the school cancels evening activities. If they don't I have to pick my youngest son up from book club. Get oldest son to basketball practice, work the concession stand for the boys HS basketball team, get youngest to his basketball practice. Head home around 9pm, and get everyone ready for bed, lol.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 21, 2015 at 6:42 AM

Good morning....coffee sure is good!!  lol  I need it to wake up.  I slept pretty good last night and I'm glad because I was overly tired yesterday.  I've got a busy day so I'll be heading out soon.

Have a good day!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)