Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? ~1/31/15~ Update us on your New Year's Goals/Resolutions.....

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:11 AM
  • 12 Replies

Cindy

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

My "FASTING way of eating" is going great! 4 completed weeks of fasting! Couple really hard days but I determined to keep it up! 

My "living in the moment"... ehhh... I'm still working on it. I'm so tired so much that I come home and go to bed way too early most nights. 

My "Date Night with SO"... we scheduled one in January and need to schedule February. Yes, we are scheduling them. It's the only way both of us will remember to do it! LOL...

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:13 AM

I didn't really make any.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:16 AM

If I made any, I don't remember what they were.  So I really don't know if I'm on track or not.  LOL.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:17 AM

Kudos to you on your fasting!  Is it the 5:2 one?

Quoting Cindy18:

My "FASTING way of eating" is going great! 4 completed weeks of fasting! Couple really hard days but I determined to keep it up! 

My "living in the moment"... ehhh... I'm still working on it. I'm so tired so much that I come home and go to bed way too early most nights. 

My "Date Night with SO"... we scheduled one in January and need to schedule February. Yes, we are scheduling them. It's the only way both of us will remember to do it! LOL...

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:27 AM

I have not taken the first lesson in scuba diving. No time and my money is going to plumbing. Perhaps in the spring it will go to a new roof. So it's not looking good at all.

Still job hunting on the beach.

Not writing notes often enough for my positivity jar.

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Oh, I never make resolutions. (I also never make promises). I always feel like if I didn't keep either, I'd be beating myself up too much over it.  

LadyDiamond927
by Pamela on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:43 AM

I didn't make any this year.....except do more traveling, but I'm waiting for the weather to get warmer :)

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:23 PM

Quoting Cindy18:

The fasting thing sounds really hard to to. I wouldn't want to even try that. Congratulations on doing that. I would have a really hard thing to do living in the moment. Congratulalations on that too. I coundn't do that one either.Congratulations on all three of them. I would have such a hard time with all of them.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:29 PM

I didn't make any this year. The only one I could make, was to get healthier this year. I have to get surgery on my back first. I go to the surgeon on Febuary, 19. I'll talk to the doctor then. My blood pressure gets so high, so much of the time, that I have to make sure, that they can keep it down, and I will wake up after the surgery, before I can decide to get it or not.I really hope that I tjeu are sire tjat tjeu can crontrol it, while I'm asleep. I would love to clean, wash our clothes and cook again.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Feb. 1, 2015 at 11:14 AM

My new year resolution was not to make any and so far I am doing ok. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)