Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is Facebook's Birthday (2/4)

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

How long have you been on Facebook? 

How often do you go on the site? 

How many "friends" do you have on Facebook?

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:54 AM

I don't know how long I've been on there.  I'd have to look.  I do check in most everyday and I probably have 200 friends on there which are family, people I went to school with or grew up with and some of you  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:55 AM

I'm not exactly sure when I joined and did you know FB no longer tells you that?  You have to download a freaking archive.  Grrr.  Waiting for that now.  Here's the link explaining how to do this, if anyone is interested.  I am pretty sure I joined in early 2009 thoughhttps://www.facebook.com/help/212802592074644

**update** I joined Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 3:19pm CST.

I check FB daily.  I use the "most recent posts" timeline and absolutely HATE how FB reverts to "Top Stories."  Who is FB to tell me what is a "top story?"  lol.

FB says I have 162 friends.  I typically will not friend anyone I don't know!

Once I found a group for "Ronna" ... and before I knew it, I was getting "friend" requests from all these different women named Ronna and that was just too weird.  I only friended the Ronna who started that group!

I much prefer MWAK though.  I feel "safe" here and know I can say almost anything!  Don't feel comfortable doing that on FB!

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 4, 2015 at 9:16 AM

I do not have a facebook account and no intention of getting one.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:07 AM

I have no clue how long I have had a facebook, 3 or 4 years maybe?

I get on FB almsot daily, mostly to play the games

About 1600 friends, most of them are for games that I no longer play, I really should weed them out LOL

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:47 PM
I've been on FB since 2009 I think. I have about 400 fb friends. I too do not friend people I don't know.
I get on every few days or so and at times will deactivate acct just to get away from the temptation of fb.
Esmrlda
by Esme on Feb. 4, 2015 at 6:06 PM

Hehehe I still dont have a face book account. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)