Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

February 27, 2015 - Today is ....

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 7:51 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 7:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NannyShari
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow that is a hard choice! I would have to say Kahlua, cause it goes well with coffee lol

Nanny Shari

JanetJanMom
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Let's see, I hate strawberries during the week… So I think today I will go down to the local polar bear animal shelter and adopt a polar bear! They are awfully cute and so white! And fluffy! And big! And they love the Cold and I am currently visiting my daughter in Chicago, so the polar bear can just hang out in the backyard and sleep in the basement!currently it is a chilly 5° here in Chicago area! Maybe I will name my polar bear chili! Or maybe… Fluffy. Or how about snow cone? Yeah, I think I like snow cone!
JanetJanMom
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh wait, I missed the Kahlúa part in the middle… Darn dyslexia! So forget the name snow cone… I will just name my polar bear Kahlúa and I will feed him some strawberries! It's going to be a perfect day.

Quoting JanetJanMom:

Mobile Photo

Let's see, I hate strawberries during the week… So I think today I will go down to the local polar bear animal shelter and adopt a polar bear! They are awfully cute and so white! And fluffy! And big! And they love the Cold and I am currently visiting my daughter in Chicago, so the polar bear can just hang out in the backyard and sleep in the basement!currently it is a chilly 5° here in Chicago area! Maybe I will name my polar bear chili! Or maybe… Fluffy. Or how about snow cone? Yeah, I think I like snow cone!
.Holly.
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll have a fruit drink today and a White Russian tonight. So both strawberries and Kahlua.
woolftwo
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Always ready for STRAWBERRIES!!  Think I'll break for lunch now and go to Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Thanks for the reminder! :-)

Cafe MichelleP
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:20 PM

I am drinking a strawberry banana smoothie and since I can't pass up celebrating a holiday, I'll have a White Russian tonight too.

Cafe MichelleP
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:22 PM

Mobile Photo

I guess I can celebrate Polar Bear day too!
Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:39 PM

I like strawberries.  Later toward the end of spring one of the towns north of here will have a strawberry festival.  Definitely some good eating.

Maime13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:53 PM

Easy choice-strawberries!!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:14 PM

I won't be celebrating any of them but celebrating Kahlua day sounds tempting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)