Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:32 PM
  • 47 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:33 PM

Ok girls...I will have internet tonight and in the morning and then it will be off and on.  I don't have it at my house yet.  So....here ya go  :)

GarysGirl85
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:15 PM

Thusrday....nothing planned

Friday....running errands with hubby and going out to eat dinner and watch a movie with him.

Saturday...going out to a local pub/bar to see a Australian band called The Church perform.

Sunday...getting things ready to go away for 2 days with my husband and our youngest son and his fiancee to a cabin in the woods, we leave on Monday.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:21 AM

Schools are closed tomorrow so will be spending the day at home.  I think its going to be a good day to clean out my closet.lol Also have the usual chores to do around the house. 

Not sure whats going on this weekend but at least we're supposed to be warming up and I have a early start on my Spring break since no classes on Wednesday and now we're closed for Thursday also.  And i have no classes on Fridays so
I'm happy.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 5:39 AM
School is closed today. I'm going to go to the house we're renting and finish cleaning up. Hopefully, this weekend we'll get moved in.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 5, 2015 at 6:45 AM

So wow now it's thursday?  LOL.

was up at 2:30, got my early morning work done in good time - then spent the next hour surfing the net.  LOL.  Well, FB to be exact.  haven't been there all week.

made supper for mom last night - stir fry chicken with carrots, green onion, napa cabbage and tofu.  she liked it and ate a good bit, then had ice cream afterwards for dessert!  She seems to be doing so much better now - even offered to wash the dishes.  wow.

Have the AFS meet n greet tonight from 5:30 to 8. Will be a long day but I'm looking forward to this - just not sure how much time I would be able to devote but then again you never know!

Okie dokie.  It's 5:45 and I need to head off to the FL group now.  Happy Friday eve!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:58 AM

Today is my Friday at work, I have several use or lose vacation days to use by April 4, so I am going to take a couple of three day weekends. Nothing planned for this evening. Think I'll just sit and read.

Tomorrow will be a cleaning day! Hoping to make a big dent in some heavy cleaning that I have to do! The rest of the weekend is up in the air. Our community is having a Polar Picnic on Saturday, so I'm hoping we can go to that event. Sunday is church and hopefully a lazy afternoon.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Watching a friends baby this morning and I'm looking forward to holding her since I haven't been able to hold my grandson and probably won't be able to for awhile.

Then, doing a friends hair this afternoon.  I'll be packing up in the midst of all this as we are FINALLY heading out to our property for some well needed R&R.  

Have a great weekend.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Hope you have a good weekend!  Enjoy your trip  :)

Quoting GarysGirl85:

Thusrday....nothing planned

Friday....running errands with hubby and going out to eat dinner and watch a movie with him.

Saturday...going out to a local pub/bar to see a Australian band called The Church perform.

Sunday...getting things ready to go away for 2 days with my husband and our youngest son and his fiancee to a cabin in the woods, we leave on Monday.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Enjoy your time!!  :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Schools are closed tomorrow so will be spending the day at home.  I think its going to be a good day to clean out my closet.lol Also have the usual chores to do around the house. 

Not sure whats going on this weekend but at least we're supposed to be warming up and I have a early start on my Spring break since no classes on Wednesday and now we're closed for Thursday also.  And i have no classes on Fridays so I'm happy.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Moving is a job.  I'm doing it now  lol  :)

Quoting mumsy2three: School is closed today. I'm going to go to the house we're renting and finish cleaning up. Hopefully, this weekend we'll get moved in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)