Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

re "grown daughter" and "spanking" post ....

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

from 2012!  I'm not sure how these really old posts keep popping up ... but I do miss Coey!!!

:o(

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Imiss her too, she always kept things interesting.

marchantmom06
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
She was a mean old spiteful woman who liked drama. God rest her soul
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:27 PM

I miss her too.  There were times when she was not so nice but I still miss her and felt sorry for her with all of those health issues.  Has anyone heard from her dd since her death?  Just curious

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I used to check her daughter's FB page but haven't done so in quite some time.

Quoting louannwilkins:

I miss her too.  There were times when she was not so nice but I still miss her and felt sorry for her with all of those health issues.  Has anyone heard from her dd since her death?  Just curious

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
This is how I felt. She wasn't always nice, but someone with a lot of pain whether it be health or other reasons will sometimes take it out on others. I felt bad for her and regardless of how she was sometimes, she was a big presence in this group and is missed by many.

Ronna it is odd how these old posts, after 3 years, get bumped. There are others in that thread that haven't been around in some time, that were regulars. I hope they are well.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM

I wonder about those old posts too.  I really miss Coey.  She could be abrasive but she was always interesting.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Coey was not afraid to "say it like it is." She did not hold herself back. I enjoyed some of the challenges she presented. Sometimes she was right on the mark with her advice and she did not sugar-coat it. I didn't see what she did as being high-drama. That is another beast altogether and just continues to drag things out with no justifiable reasons. We often did not agree!

Definitely another type of seasoning in the pot!

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:05 PM

She certainly didn't sugar coat anything, did she!!!

Sometimes a person needs to hear the cold hard truth... she was good at telling us what that truth is!!!!

(Sometimes it's good to just be sympathetic - I may have seen her do that once.  Once.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)