Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's your weather?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM
  • 42 Replies

Are you warming up and thawing out yet for those of you hit by the polar blast this winter?    sun

Are you getting any Rain?     umbrella

Have you noticed any spring flowers?  Or ladybugs? 

ladybug

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NannyShari
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:37 PM

It was beautiful today. High was in the seventies,light breeze off Lake Michighan.

Nanny Shari

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:07 PM

Sunny and almost 80 today. My early seeds are already sprouting, the grass will need cutting soon and the flies and carpenter bees are oot and aboot. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM

Now THAT sounds like the perfect day! Enjoy!

Quoting NannyShari:

It was beautiful today. High was in the seventies,light breeze off Lake Michighan.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:25 PM

Nice!!  What types of seeds did you plant?  Oh the Carpenter bees are a bit early yet? No? 

Quoting smokeyjo:

Sunny and almost 80 today. My early seeds are already sprouting, the grass will need cutting soon and the flies and carpenter bees are oot and aboot. 

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:35 PM

We've been having beautiful weather for about a week now.  HAve some birs alreay building nest up under our awnings and some flowers are peaking out but not budding yet.  We were sunny and 75 for a high today.  But all that is supposed to change tomorrow with rain and back down into the 40's/50's whicha re our normal temps for this time of year.ladybug

NannyShari
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:45 PM

I did enjoy the day, tomorrow it is suppose to be in the forties again...

Quoting Esmrlda:

Now THAT sounds like the perfect day! Enjoy!

Quoting NannyShari:

Nanny Shari

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:28 AM

In the 70's here in NC but going back down to the 50's tomorrow.  Still very nice weather to me though

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:08 AM

It was 70 hear yesterday.  The cold front has come throug so the temperature is dropping into the 40s and should be in the 20s tonight.

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:24 AM

We've had gorgeous weather for about a week and a half now... ending yesterday in the 70's.  Alas, today is back in the "normal" range.... 43 degrees.  We don't have rain in the forecast for today, but partly cloudy for most of the day, clearing up in the afternoon.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 17, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Mid 80's and gorgeous
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)