Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:11 PM
  • 19 Replies

come tell us......

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:11 PM

ready for tomorrow morning  :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:12 AM

Good morning ladies....coffee time and then time to head out.  Ugh....too early.  lol  I have quite a bit to do today but tomorrow will be easier except for the driving down to the coast.  lol 

Hope you all have a good day  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:31 AM

Good morning! So I made it to the store yesterday and am drinking coffee! Didn't get up until nearly 3 this morning but I got my early-morning work done so I'm good.

Brother is leaving today at noon but dad will take him to work.  He'll be in Cleveland for the rest of the week.  He emailed me just a bit ago that he has finished upgrading dad's computer!  My total was $275 and he pitched in his time and spare parts.  He may have had to purchase a couple of things but you know what?  I'm the one who rounds up my mom's soiled Depends and throws them out and goes to the store to buy new ones.  So I don't really give a rats @$$ if he ended up investing more than me.  ha! 

Yesterday we set a new record high reaching 84°!  I slept in my bear skin last night!  Today it's windy, blustery and the high is forecast for upper 50s. 

anyhoo, getting ready to head over to the FL group.  Happy Tuesday, All!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:34 AM

I was wondering where the heck you were this morning Ronna!!  lol

Woo hoo on those temps!  We have been in the 70's the last couple of days and today will be upper 70's.  Then tomorrow we go back into the 50's.  lol  It's nice to have some warm days.

Glad your dad's computer is all done!  Woo hoo again on not giving a rats *** if your brother spent more.  lol  Good enough, right?  lol  It's good that he knows how to do all of that.  I know your dad will be happy.

Take care and have a good day.  Time to head out.  I have 3 houses today.  Ugh...pray I have the strength.  lol

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning! So I made it to the store yesterday and am drinking coffee! Didn't get up until nearly 3 this morning but I got my early-morning work done so I'm good.

Brother is leaving today at noon but dad will take him to work.  He'll be in Cleveland for the rest of the week.  He emailed me just a bit ago that he has finished upgrading dad's computer!  My total was $275 and he pitched in his time and spare parts.  He may have had to purchase a couple of things but you know what?  I'm the one who rounds up my mom's soiled Depends and throws them out and goes to the store to buy new ones.  So I don't really give a rats @$$ if he ended up investing more than me.  ha! 

Yesterday we set a new record high reaching 84°!  I slept in my bear skin last night!  Today it's windy, blustery and the high is forecast for upper 50s. 

anyhoo, getting ready to head over to the FL group.  Happy Tuesday, All!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Happy St Patrick's Day!!! We're wearing green and having a party at work today!! Yep, it's that kind of day! Looks a little dreary outside, we're expecting rain.

Tonight, it's ladies meeting at church and I am in charge of snack. DD is making a pineapple/angel food dessert for me. I am so glad that she likes to help me with things. It's just a very busy week for me!!

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 17, 2015 at 8:53 AM

Working.  It was nice yesterday.  It got to 70 degrees.  The cold front has gone through and the temperature is dropping into the 40s and then the 20s tonight.  My car is still having issues.  The power steering pump needs replacing now.  I have had this Mazda sitting in my driveway for at least the last year.  It needed a new radiator and alternator because it kept draining the battery.  I bought the parts last night and my son fixed it in a couple of hours.  It would take a whole lot longer and a lot more swearing to fix my car.  It is a couple of years newer and a lot less milage than mine.  They are going to get the car registered and let me drive it until they can get mine fixed.  Yay.

my4kidsrock2
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:00 AM
My husband has an appointment this morning. After that we are going to the farmers market to do a bunch of grocery shopping, then to Costco to get anything we can't get at the market. After shopping I have to stop by the local gift shop where I sell my stuff and drop off my new skirts. Then home to get my youngest off of the bus and have a quick snack before we head off to choir practice. After choir practice we are having a quick dinner then heading out of town to do a college visit in the morning with my 17 year old daughter.
CometGirl
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:06 AM

I am going to meet my oldest DD and her son for a day of shopping!

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 10:37 AM

Missing school for the second day in a row because of  not having a vehicle.(Van is still in the shop.)Hopefully will be getting it back this afternoon.  Also daughter and her s/o having some issues so kind of wanted to stay near home incase of his bs! 

Other then that just doing laundry and studying that I din't get done over Spring break last week because of being sick.  I hate playing catch up on stuff, I always feel like I'm still behind on everything.

Another pretty day here but only in the 50's. But am not complaining at all.lol

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 17, 2015 at 11:45 AM
This is my friends last full day here in FL. We ate brunch out. Will have an all afternoon pool day. For dinner we will go eat on the water at a marina.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)