Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Monday?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:38 PM
  • 29 Replies

come tell us......

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:39 PM

starting it early for tomorrow morning  :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 6, 2015 at 5:41 AM

Good morning....heading out in a few minutes for the long drive back to go to work.  This time I'll have Breana and take her to school.  Oh how I hope she is either in a good mood or goes back to sleep.  lol

Have a good day ladies!  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:09 AM

Monday and I was up on time but just. don't. feel. like. working.  lol.  I spent more time at the Gmail forum than I should and am just now booting up my virtual computer - at 6:05!  ugh.  oh well.  I don't think anyone in the FL group really pays attention to when I'm logged on anyway.

Plan to work today - check in on my parents this afternoon and I think that's about it.  Oh, probably should work on my taxes.  I can't locate one of my 1099s so will need to hunt for that again today.  I did look yesterday but wasn't really in the mood to do taxes so didn't give that search my 100% effort.  lol.

Happy Monday, everyone!

mrs.Emm1
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:45 AM

It's suppose to be a nice day today so I'm thinking about doing some work outside. I still have some leaves that need to be picked up so that's a possibility. I hope a better idea comes to mind. Anyway, I'm hoping to get some things done, after that terrible winter it feels alittle more energizing having Spring coming in. Have a good day!

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:48 AM
Did all my outside and yard work this weekend so just working today. Not much else happening. We are expecting some rain later today so that'll be nice.

Have a good day all!
coleysmama
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:52 AM
Is Breana a teen?
I ask because we're getting ready to go to the zoo today and I'm hoping the same about my 17 yr old son. It's about an hour and a half to the zoo and can't imagine being trapped with a grouch for that long.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....heading out in a few minutes for the long drive back to go to work.  This time I'll have Breana and take her to school.  Oh how I hope she is either in a good mood or goes back to sleep.  lol

Have a good day ladies!  :)

LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 6, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Finally got some time and the desktop is now set up so that I can catch up with MWAK!

We had a few snafus along the way but we are moved now. Now to just get unpacked!

Don has a job with a professional paint company that also does construction and maintenance. He starts out getting paid more than what he was making at the last place when he left. That is a huge relief! He had the interview right in the middle of moving. He wasn't sure how it was going to go because he wasn't quite up to it with the moving and all and this guy (we had heard) is very particular about his crew. Don was hired on the spot. 

Today? Unpacking and unpacking and more unpacking! haha!

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 6, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Going out to lunch before taking dd to the airport.  

Probably going in the pool after we drop her off.  May have some rain in the early evening tonight.  

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 8:30 AM

In my office to get some things done, taking down the Easter decorations and coming up with some new ideas for spring. Hoping to take a holiday and my last vacation day from last year this coming weekend. All that stands between me and that four day weekend is a possible visit from our state inspectors. We have been waiting for two months for them to arrive. I guess they just want to keep us on our toes!

This evening will be spent at home, since I have been having a flare up of my costacondritis (don't know how to spell it) I will probably be resting. Came really close to having to go to the ER this past weekend, so rest is in order!

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 6, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Working.  I think that tired is becoming a permanent state.  We have a staff meeting this morning and hopefully the phone won't ring as much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)