• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Browsing online I found this...

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:31 AM
  • 2 Replies

"If you're constantly thinking you need a vacation, maybe what you really need is a new life."

Yeah thats totally me....always wanting a vacation...but im not sure how to create that new life i crave for. I can see how at one point in my married life, i wanted a new life so i left and did created a new one. I was afraid i'd get bored with the new one and now i feel routine is taking over and im searching for that something new again. I also think if i had someone in my life, i probably wouldnt feel this way for a while, but eventually, that feeling would come back...how troublesome!!!

by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 5, 2015 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow.  that's a pretty big stretch between constantly thinking you need a vacation to needing a new life.  LOL.

I am always thinking I need a vacation - but it's because I sit here at my computer 7 days a week, working 2 jobs and volunteering in a help forum. 

but to tell me I need a new life? 

yeah.  just as soon as I meet Mr. Sugar Daddy, then I guess I will have both that vacation and a new life. 

but I hear you.  routine does take over and it creates boredom and restlessness.  truly, a short vacation can mix things up a bit.   I personally don't see that getting a new life would do the trick at all!  Eventually things are going to wind up being routine again!

happyolechimp
by Vera on May. 5, 2015 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I think our hopes are sometimes dashed...and we see other people who seem to be happy and have families..oh..the things that enrich one's life.
accepting our lot in life. What a task..
we'll try and be positive..together
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)