Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR KIDS HAVE PLANS FOR YOU ON

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:11 PM
  • 52 Replies

SUNDAY, MOTHER'S DAY. IF THEY DO, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE PLANS ARE?

by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on May. 5, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Jason works until ten p.m. every night. His days off are Tuesday and Wednesday. He wants me to pick a my favorite place to eat, and Jason and our Daughtter-In-Law are taking us there. My favorite food is Mexican, so I'll either go to the Palace Station Mexica Restuarant or to the Mexican place in the Tuscany. All four of us love Mexican food, so that sounds like a good deal.

cybcm
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't really do things for mother's and father's day
.Holly.
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, we are having dinner together.
kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter haqs to work from 11am until 7pm on Sunday so we have no real plans.  I'll just be spending the day with my grandkids.

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 5, 2015 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

No my dd24 is still traveling. She wont be home till the 14th.  I doubt sd15 will do anything for me. 

rosebud727
by Rose on May. 5, 2015 at 8:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh my, I totally interpreted that post title wrong before opening it. I'm thinking to myself, hmmm I wonder what they'll do with me when I'm old, gray and feeble!

.Holly.
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

lol too funny.

Quoting rosebud727:

Oh my, I totally interpreted that post title wrong before opening it. I'm thinking to myself, hmmm I wonder what they'll do with me when I'm old, gray and feeble!

.Holly.
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Dixie we love Mexican food as well. It's probably what we'll end up eating also.

Quoting DixieL:

Jason works until ten p.m. every night. His days off are Tuesday and Wednesday. He wants me to pick a my favorite place to eat, and Jason and our Daughtter-In-Law are taking us there. My favorite food is Mexican, so I'll either go to the Palace Station Mexica Restuarant or to the Mexican place in the Tuscany. All four of us love Mexican food, so that sounds like a good deal.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 5, 2015 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Not that I know of. Adrienne already gave my my gifts and so did AMrk..they are not very good at waiting to give gifts LOL

.Holly.
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 9:42 PM

lol..what did you get?

Quoting LadySaphira:

Not that I know of. Adrienne already gave my my gifts and so did AMrk..they are not very good at waiting to give gifts LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)