Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Monday?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM
  • 29 Replies

come tell us.....

by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 17, 2015 at 10:09 PM

ready for tomorrow    :)

Ambear72
by Amber on May. 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Working of course,  its our last week with the children for the summer. 

DensHag
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It's still Sunday evening here so I'm being lazy and watching TV.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 18, 2015 at 4:50 AM

Hey, it's Monday!  So, remember how I woke up in a panic thinking I hadn't filed my state taxes the other morning?  Well, I woke up at 8:30 and the sun was shining and I looked at my clock and my phone to see the time was indeed 8:30 and I was freaking out wondering why didn't  my alarms go off??!! I mean, I only have 4 alarms that should  start waking me at 1 a.m. so I can be up by 2 a.m. - got up, put on my glasses in a panic again because wow - 8:30 - I am UBER late - but ha!  It was 8:30 P.M.  not A.M.  LOL.  sheez.  I had lights out at 6:30 last night but must have taken off my blindfold so at 8:30 it was still bright outside.

I was able to go right back to sleep, thankfully, and was up at 2:30 this morning.  Half way thru my early-morning work now. 

My mom called me around 6 last night - she rarely calls me! and asked if I could come over because she said one of her breasts is bigger than the other and would I please take a look?  OMG.  I was plenty drowsy at that time so will go over this morning and see what that's all about.  lol.  Mom has huge boobs - especially for a Japanese woman - but now they are down by her belly button.  LOL.  yikes.  Mine will never be like that though.  I didn't inherit her big boobs although my daughter did.  This should be interesting, though.  lol.

okay.  gotta get back to work now - Happy Monday, everyone!

smokeyjo
by Jozie on May. 18, 2015 at 6:57 AM

So are you going to feel your Mom up or what?! 

kiddi g…

Quoting suzeebloch:

Hey, it's Monday!  So, remember how I woke up in a panic thinking I hadn't filed my state taxes the other morning?  Well, I woke up at 8:30 and the sun was shining and I looked at my clock and my phone to see the time was indeed 8:30 and I was freaking out wondering why didn't  my alarms go off??!! I mean, I only have 4 alarms that should  start waking me at 1 a.m. so I can be up by 2 a.m. - got up, put on my glasses in a panic again because wow - 8:30 - I am UBER late - but ha!  It was 8:30 P.M.  not A.M.  LOL.  sheez.  I had lights out at 6:30 last night but must have taken off my blindfold so at 8:30 it was still bright outside.

I was able to go right back to sleep, thankfully, and was up at 2:30 this morning.  Half way thru my early-morning work now. 

My mom called me around 6 last night - she rarely calls me! and asked if I could come over because she said one of her breasts is bigger than the other and would I please take a look?  OMG.  I was plenty drowsy at that time so will go over this morning and see what that's all about.  lol.  Mom has huge boobs - especially for a Japanese woman - but now they are down by her belly button.  LOL.  yikes.  Mine will never be like that though.  I didn't inherit her big boobs although my daughter did.  This should be interesting, though.  lol.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 18, 2015 at 7:12 AM

Why yes, yes I am.  this will be the highlight of my month.

not.

LOL.

Quoting smokeyjo:

So are you going to feel your Mom up or what?! 

kiddi g…

Quoting suzeebloch:

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 18, 2015 at 8:11 AM

Me too....lol...enjoy your day  :)

Quoting Ambear72:

Working of course,  its our last week with the children for the summer. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 18, 2015 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL  Yea...it was still Sunday here too when I started this post.  I do it the night before normally because there are some ladies who get up earlier than I do and I like to have it ready.  :)

I hope you have a good day

Quoting DensHag: It's still Sunday evening here so I'm being lazy and watching TV.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 18, 2015 at 8:15 AM

LOL  That has to be so annoying!!  LOL  I hope you are able to sleep tonight and NOT wake up thinking something crazy.  lol  I hate it when I do that.

Your poor mom....Most people are bigger on one side of their body anyway I think.  Hope she'll be ok!

Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 18, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Good morning....so I'm having coffee on MY couch.  lol  I AM going back to work today but found out last night that I have to pet sit from Fri til Mon so I decided I wouldn't get up at the crack of dawn to go there.  I slept in until about 7 and took a shower.  Now I'm enjoying my coffee and will eat some breakfast here soon and then head out.  I'm kind of bummed that I don't come back home on Wed.  Ugh....the crap I have to do to make extra money.  lol  I'm thankful for it but at the same time I WANT to be home too.  Make sense?  lol

I will have a lot of work to do once I get there.  I'm hoping it will be a good day though!  It is the start of a new and maybe exciting week.  We can hope, right?  lol  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)