Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT NEW SHOWS THAT CAME ON THIS SEASON HAVE

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:15 PM
  • 17 Replies

You watched. Of the ones you have seen, do you like them, or you don't like them?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:20 PM

I always watch new Survivors, Amazing Race and Big Brothers. Of the new shows, I haven't seen many so far. I've seen Blood and Oil, I didn't like that show at all, and I won't watch it again. I've also seen Quantico. I really liked that show and I'll be seeing it again.I've seen Grandfathered, with John Stamos. That show was funny, and I'll be seeing it a lot. I haven't seen Life in Pieces. I've been wanting to see that show. I think it sounds good.

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I always watch DWTS, NCIS, Blue Bloods and Hawaii 5 O.  

The new shows I have watched this season is Quantico(like it), Blood and Oil(not sure if I like it or not) and  Blindspot(love it)

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:10 PM

Quoting campingmomof4:

I always watch DWTS, NCIS, Blue Bloods and Hawaii 5 O.  

The new shows I have watched this season is Quantico(like it), Blood and Oil(not sure if I like it or not) and  Blindspot(love it)

I also really liked Quantico. That is a really good show. I didn't know about Blindspot. I'll have to see it. I think I'll like Life in Pieces, because I like James Brolin.

KittyGram
by Becky on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I've watched the first two episodes of Blindspot, and have Ep. 3 DVR'd, but I'm not sure I'll bother anymore.

I think that is the only new one I've watched.  That Life in Pieces looks okay, but I haven't seen it yet.  I'd also like to watch Grandfathered, but haven't yet.

Last night I missed most of the Cubs/Pirates game (flipped back and forth during commercials) to watch the season 5 premier of American Horror Story: Hotel.  I think I'm gonna like it!!!!  Lady Gaga has been wonderful in it so far, and she certainly fits right in!  

I've been watching Gotham and Last Man on Earth (season 2 now for both of them).

Looking forward to The Walking Dead's return on Sunday night!!

I've never heard of Blood and Oil.  May watch Quantico.

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 4:37 PM

Quoting KittyGram:

I've watched the first two episodes of Blindspot, and have Ep. 3 DVR'd, but I'm not sure I'll bother anymore.

I think that is the only new one I've watched.  That Life in Pieces looks okay, but I haven't seen it yet.  I'd also like to watch Grandfathered, but haven't yet.

Last night I missed most of the Cubs/Pirates game (flipped back and forth during commercials) to watch the season 5 premier of American Horror Story: Hotel.  I think I'm gonna like it!!!!  Lady Gaga has been wonderful in it so far, and she certainly fits right in!  

I've been watching Gotham and Last Man on Earth (season 2 now for both of them).

Blood and Oil comes on Sunday night's. I watched it one time, and I thought it was boring. I've seen Grandfathered. I thought it was pretty funny. I'm going to watch it again. I'm seen Quantico. It comes on right after Blood and Oil. I really liked that show. Since you have seen American Horror Story, is that a really scary show, or is it supposed to be a kind of funny show, just like that new show, about the person, that is in a costume, and goes around the college, stabbing girls. I'll never watch that show. I can't imagine, how that show is funny, like they said. I hate knife  shows or movies. I haven't seen Life in Pieces yet either. I think I'll like it, because of James Brolin. I like things that he is in.

KittyGram
by Becky on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting KittyGram:

Blood and Oil comes on Sunday night's. I watched it one time, and I thought it was boring. I've seen Grandfathered. I thought it was pretty funny. I'm going to watch it again. I'm seen Quantico. It comes on right after Blood and Oil. I really liked that show. Since you have seen American Horror Story, is that a really scary show, or is it supposed to be a kind of funny show, just like that new show, about the person, that is in a costume, and goes around the college, stabbing girls. I'll never watch that show. I can't imagine, how that show is funny, like they said. I hate knife  shows or movies. I haven't seen Life in Pieces yet either. I think I'll like it, because of James Brolin. I like things that he is in.

American Horror Story can be quite frightening.  It's not a comedy at all, but every now and then there may be a comedic line or two.

It's really a disturbing show, honestly, but that's what I like best!!!  Love it - love, TWD, Game of Thrones, The Strain, etc.  I'm not into scary movies, but I love these scary series!!!!  

The fun thing about American Horror Story is, each season is a completely different story.  So, if you happened to watch season one and didn't like it, you may end up liking some of the other seasons.  Season one was about a haunted house; season 2 an asylum; season 3 a coven of witches; season 4 a "freak show" (circus); and now season 5 is a hotel.  Overall, they have the same castmembers year to year, but they are completely different characters season to season.  And of course, they add cast members (Lady Gaga this year; Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett for seasons 3 thru 5; Matt Bomer - from White Collar - for seasons 4 and 5... Niel Patrick Harris was even in a few episodes in season 4).  Sadly, Jessica Lange opted out of this current season.  Hopefully she will reconsider for future seasons, as she was ah-mazing in each role she had!!!!

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:29 PM

Quoting KittyGram:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting KittyGram:

American Horror Story can be quite frightening.  It's not a comedy at all, but every now and then there may be a comedic line or two.

It's really a disturbing show, honestly, but that's what I like best!!!  Love it - love, TWD, Game of Thrones, The Strain, etc.  I'm not into scary movies, but I love these scary series!!!!  

The fun thing about American Horror Story is, each season is a completely different story.  So, if you happened to watch season one and didn't like it, you may end up liking some of the other seasons.  Season one was about a haunted house; season 2 an asylum; season 3 a coven of witches; season 4 a "freak show" (circus); and now season 5 is a hotel.  Overall, they have the same castmembers year to year, but they are completely different characters season to season.  And of course, they add cast members (Lady Gaga this year; Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett for seasons 3 thru 5; Matt Bomer - from White Collar - for seasons 4 and 5... Niel Patrick Harris was even in a few episodes in season 4).  Sadly, Jessica Lange opted out of this current season.  Hopefully she will reconsider for future seasons, as she was ah-mazing in each role she had!!!!

It sounds different. Maybe I'll try to watch one show, and see if I can watch it. I used to be able to watch scary shows and movies, but as I grew older, I stopped being able to watch them. My worst kind of scary shows or movies, are knife movies. Even though I know it's fake, it still scares the heck out of me. I like Kathy Bates. Thank you very much for telling me about the show.

chefmartha
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Let's see.....

Code Black- Really like it.

Life in Pieces- OMG! Right after Big Bang is a great spot for it. I may need to go get my inhaler refilled, each episode has left me in stitches.

Rosewood- Pretty good cop show.

Blindspot- Been very interesting. I'd really like to know why she was drugged.

Quantico- Another one that's been very interesting to watch. I have a feeling I know which FBI agent is framing the Newbie FBI agent.

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of anymore off the top of my head.

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Quoting chefmartha:

Let's see.....

Life in Pieces- OMG! Right after Big Bang is a great spot for it. I may need to go get my inhaler refilled, each episode has left me in stitches.

Quantico- Another one that's been very interesting to watch. I have a feeling I know which FBI agent is framing the Newbie FBI agent.

I haven't seen most of those shows, but I saw Quantico, and I also love it. There are a lot of shows, that I want to see. I just haven't been able to yet.

KittyGram
by Becky on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting chefmartha:

Let's see.....

Rosewood - that's another one that I want to see.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)