Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:21 PM
  • 63 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 8, 2015 at 8:22 PM

This post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 9, 2015 at 5:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh it's Friday.  Yesterday my computer kept crashing and it left me so bummed.  It kept happening, but I was able to salvage my work files.  My brother is home and took Thurs/Fri off.  He leaves again Tuesday.  He had a  recovery disk so I went over to get it and then pretty much begged him to please come over and help me, which he did.  He ran a few diagnostics and the last one took a couple of HOURS to complete - it didn't get done until around 7:30 last night!  But once that was done, the computer seems to be okay and so far this morning KNOCK ON WOOD, so far so good.  I just HATE having computer problems! 

anyhoo, that was really all I did yesterday was work and deal with computer issues.  On my way home from dropping brother off (he'd had a couple of beers and so simply won't drive), I went thru a drive-thru and pampered/treated myself to a Dr. Pepper.  yikes.  $1.89 for a small Dr. Pepper?  I had no idea soft drinks had gotten so freaking expensive!!!   Anyhoo, I had lights out around 8:30 last night and was up at 3:30 this morning.

all done with early-morning work and now heading over to the FL group.  Still need to take mom to get her labs drawn.  That might have to wait until Monday though.  I need to catch up on my work!

TGIF!  :o)

mrswillie
by Member on Oct. 9, 2015 at 5:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Gettimg my nails done,going to fall fest, cooking out, working out.
atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Friday, going to lunch with my brother. Getting my oil changed.

Saturday driving to Dalton GA.
Sunday driving to Gainesville FL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:13 AM

What a pain for the computer to act up.  I mean it's only your way of making money!  lol
Your brother....I should have been there to POP him in the back of the head.  lol  As much as you do for him he should be happy to do anything for you.  Spoiled little brat!  LOL

I hope you make lots of money today!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Oh it's Friday.  Yesterday my computer kept crashing and it left me so bummed.  It kept happening, but I was able to salvage my work files.  My brother is home and took Thurs/Fri off.  He leaves again Tuesday.  He had a  recovery disk so I went over to get it and then pretty much begged him to please come over and help me, which he did.  He ran a few diagnostics and the last one took a couple of HOURS to complete - it didn't get done until around 7:30 last night!  But once that was done, the computer seems to be okay and so far this morning KNOCK ON WOOD, so far so good.  I just HATE having computer problems! 

anyhoo, that was really all I did yesterday was work and deal with computer issues.  On my way home from dropping brother off (he'd had a couple of beers and so simply won't drive), I went thru a drive-thru and pampered/treated myself to a Dr. Pepper.  yikes.  $1.89 for a small Dr. Pepper?  I had no idea soft drinks had gotten so freaking expensive!!!   Anyhoo, I had lights out around 8:30 last night and was up at 3:30 this morning.

all done with early-morning work and now heading over to the FL group.  Still need to take mom to get her labs drawn.  That might have to wait until Monday though.  I need to catch up on my work!

TGIF!  :o)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Fall fest sounds fun!  I hope you have a good time.  :)

Quoting mrswillie: Gettimg my nails done,going to fall fest, cooking out, working out.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:15 AM

You're having a busy next few days!  Wishing you safe travels  :)

Quoting atlmom2: Friday, going to lunch with my brother. Getting my oil changed. Saturday driving to Dalton GA. Sunday driving to Gainesville FL.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Almost time for work.  Having the last of my coffee right now and then it's time to go clean.  I'm SO not in the mood.  lol  It's that fabulous time of the month that seems determined to stay with me until I die.  lol  Ugh....just don't feel like cleaning a house today. 

I'm cooking for family tonight.  I hope it all turns out good since I'm cooking something new.  Well, one of the things is new to me. 

I hope you all have a great day  :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:24 AM

I do.  I hope to be at my FL house by 1pm on Monday.  I save a short day for Monday.  

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting atlmom2: Friday, going to lunch with my brother. Getting my oil changed. Saturday driving to Dalton GA. Sunday driving to Gainesville FL.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 9, 2015 at 8:35 AM

That's good.  It's what I'd probably do too.  I know you will be excited to get there  :)

Quoting atlmom2:

I do.  I hope to be at my FL house by 1pm on Monday.  I save a short day for Monday.  

Quoting louannwilkins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)