Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

ooops i didn't write who they were sorry

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 2:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
Hi my name is merc and those are my 2 sons, Chris 19 who is an emt and a comedian never can get him to not make a face in a pic, and Anthony 22, who is in the coastgaurd and was home for the holiday, hes with the bottle still lol...Well Anthony has been posted in New hampshire for 1 1/2 years boy was that hard his real home is not on base but on the coast guard cutter Cambell, he goes out on patrols and is seeing the world.. recently he hurt his knee again and had an operation so he is home now in nh, Chris was living with me until we moved to Staten Island last year in May but he was back with me and out of his fathers the day after he turned 19, now that he applied to the fire dept ems he went back to move in with  his father bcause it was closer to the base and his father had a car for him to use.. unfortunately Chris has had medical problems since puberty around 13 and when he went out for his first day of running with them he was rushed to the hospital his airway closed up, i am a former emt and worked with ems until i got into an ambulance accident in 2000 yikes bad luck has been around for a couple of months here in our new house, my mom had brain surgery has anuerisms, my dad had a heart atttack, my son with his knee surgery, i was hospitalized for a freaky thing 2x, andnow Chris had to resign the other day but they said once he gets cleard by the docs they will take him back in April..hopefully.. well thats about it for me right now.. glad to be here, love merc
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sacdp29
by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Welcome to the group.  I live in Kentucky.  I have 2 children: my son is 24 years old and my daughter is 19 years old (and getting ready to make me a grandma, for the first time)
My son moved out this past Fall (for the 3rd and last time) lol
My daughter is staying at home til after baby is born.  She is also going to college (right now, online classes).
My son has had Crohn's Disease since he was 19.  I worry that now that he's on his own, that he won't eat, drink, etc. like he should.  Plus hoping he is taking his meds. 
I think having adult children is harder than when they were smaller.  lol

LilypieExpecting a baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)