Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm official now...LOL

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:42 AM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

I joined this group about a year or so ago to see what the future would bring and today is the big day.....

My oldest turned 18! Woohoo! So proud of the young man he is becoming but the road hasn't been without potholes! Hope he stays on the right path!

He just completed his Eagle Scout packet and paperwork, one day before his birthday, which for those who don't know is the last possible day @@  He is the king of procrastinators! He needs to finish his Board of Review to make it official but I am not worried on that count!

Jinx - Homeschooling, Scouting & Karate butt-kicking Mom to Ian 1/98Sean 9/00, Heidi 4/03 & Alpha to German Shepherd Spazz.

by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this

oh were you waiting for your oldest to turn 18 in order to be active in this group?!  lol.  you didn't have to wait.

but KUDOS to you!  You should be very proud of your son!  What a handsome young man he is!  Eagle Scout to boot!  woo hoo is right!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 12:01 PM
Thank you! I didnt really wait, have been in a number of times and commented :) Now I will try and pop in more.

Quoting suzeebloch:

oh were you waiting for your oldest to turn 18 in order to be active in this group?!  lol.  you didn't have to wait.

but KUDOS to you!  You should be very proud of your son!  What a handsome young man he is!  Eagle Scout to boot!  woo hoo is right!

mrs.Emm1
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:53 PM

Congratulations to that good looking son of yours!  Enjoy the proud moment, they don't always come easy.lol

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 31, 2016 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL you didn;t have to wait, you would have been welcome to participate at any time. WTG for your son!

happyolechimp
by Vera on Jan. 31, 2016 at 6:10 PM
A nice young man you've raised
Linagma03
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:29 PM

Great job!

sunshine97325
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Congratulations. My son was a procrastinate also. But,  he also was close to 18 when he achieved the big goal of becomming an Eagle Scout. 

rosebud727
by Rose on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Congratuations! That is a big deal to complete the Eagle Scout. Many do not that are part of the Boy Scouts. Glad he stuck with it!!!

rosiemendo
by Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Wonderful news!!  It's so nice to click on a post and see something positive and beautiful......great pictures!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:14 PM

That's quite an accomplishment.  Congratulations to your son!  You did good momma :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)