Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:27 PM
  • 32 Replies
Come tell us....
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 31, 2016 at 8:29 PM
Post is ready for tomorrow morning
kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Good evening.  I'll be at school from eight in the morning until about 5:30 since I have 3 classes and they're spread out enough it dosen't make since to come home and then go back. First class starts a eight and my last class ends at 5:15 and middle class is from 12:20 to 1:35. So I just use the time in between classes and before my last one to study and do homework.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 31, 2016 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

A has an appointment in Buffalo at 9:30 am so we have to elave early in the morning. Hopefully we will be home around noon.

my4kidsrock2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 12:50 AM
I am going to have a long day tomorrow. I have to be up extra early to take my hubby to work since his car is acting up and I need a car tomorrow, so I can't just let him take mine.

My 16yo has an orthodontist appt at 11. Hopefully that doesn't take too long because I have a job interview at 12:30. If it does take a while I guess he can just go to the interview with me and wait in the car. He's a big boy, he can handle it, lol.

After my interview I have to go to the drug store and pick up a few prescriptions, including my new arthritis meds. Then I have to get the little one off of the bus at 2:30ish. Once she's off of the bus we will have a snack and work on homework and practice taekwondo until it's time for Girl Scouts. After scouts it's dinner time.

I finally got my etsy shop re-opened today, so hopefully after dinner tomorrow I can go in and fine tune a few things and make a few adjustments. I just did some quick descriptions just to get things listed for now then I plan to adjust them as I have time. I usually seem to have pretty good luck selling on etsy so hopefully it will go well. I don't have room for all of this stuff in my house, lol.

I also hope to get to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to look for a fabric for the back of the pinwheel quilt. I still haven't found anything that's perfect yet. But if I can't find something at Hobby Lobby I did find a fabric that will work well. It's just not quite what I wanted so I'm not sure if I want to settle yet or keep looking. I doubt that I'll make it to Hobby Lobby tomorrow though.

Eta: I keep saying tomorrow, but since it's almost 1am I guess it's today. I just haven't been to sleep yet so it doesn't feel like Monday yet. I have to be up at 5:30 so I guess I better get some sleep.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 1:21 AM
DD has school. We homeschool but she does an all day co-op class on Mondays. DH will take her.

My car is down so my parents are driving DS1 and I into the city (about an hour and a half away) for a follow up appointment for shoulder surgery he had over the summer. We will go to a seafood place for lunch and make a day of it.

In the evening, I play cribbage :)
hockeymomtoo
by Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Work. So why am I awake at almost 3am? Ugh, insomnia.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 1, 2016 at 2:59 AM

I'm up and at em.  I have lots of early-morning work so I am checking in here first and then will get to work. (I am giving up on CM time stamp.  It's almost always consistently an hour off these days.  It's showing 2:59 and it's only 1:59 a.m.  I inquired about that and they told me it's my browser.  whatever.  they are the only site that's off like this.  just not worth the hassel).

I was uber lazy yesterday. I just worked and played in the Gmail forum and that was that.  I still need to do laundry.  LOL.  Push is coming to shove now so that's good. 

I am officially giving up on sourdough bread.  I let that batch from yesterday rise over night the night before but forgot to cover it - so had picked off the crust, punched it down, put it in a pan, covered it and let it rise a 2nd time.  I baked it until the inside was over 200° like the recipe said.  It definitely smelled good!  Took it out, let it cool - and yuck.  LOL.  OMG that was the sourest bread ever.  I forced me to eat a couple of slices thinking I'd like it but yeah, no.  I threw the rest out.   So my sourdough days are done.  Will retrieve the kefir grains from the sourdough starter and toss the starter down the drain.  The End.  LMAO.

I emailed the dude that bought my kefir grains to see how they were doing - he's using raw milk and said it might take my grains a while to get used to raw milk.  whatever.  my grains have been perfectly healthy and active and happy in store-bought whole milk.  I actually bought raw milk once and I'm sorry but I don't see what the fuss is over it.  for me I mean.  Don't get me wrong - if you only use raw milk, that's fine.  I guess I just don't "get it." 

anyhoo I have to scoot and get to work now. 

Happy Monday, everyone!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 1, 2016 at 3:31 AM

testing with Chrome to see the date stamp.  that's all.  it's 2:32 or so.

:o)

edit:  CM still is an hour off.  can't be a browser issue.  will send them another inquiry.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 1, 2016 at 6:36 AM
Hope you have a great day. Sounds like a long one but maybe you will get a lot done.

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Good evening.  I'll be at school from eight in the morning until about 5:30 since I have 3 classes and they're spread out enough it dosen't make since to come home and then go back. First class starts a eight and my last class ends at 5:15 and middle class is from 12:20 to 1:35. So I just use the time in between classes and before my last one to study and do homework.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 1, 2016 at 6:37 AM
Praying for safe travels

Quoting LadySaphira:

A has an appointment in Buffalo at 9:30 am so we have to elave early in the morning. Hopefully we will be home around noon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)