Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:38 PM
  • 27 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:38 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I am already feeling a bit better, I usualy do not stay sick sick too long. I have no plans as of right now other than going to work.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 23, 2016 at 4:37 AM

Wednesday.

Yesterday I had plenty of jobs with that new account so my earnings again for yesterday were low.  ugh.  oh well.  We were supposed to have a Gmail hangout at noon but at the last minute they cancelled - I logged back into work and typed a couple more jobs but then had another of the new account and I said screw it and logged off.  LOL.

decided to go visit Becky and we chatted for about 3 hours!  I got there around 1:30 and left at 4:30.  I meant to go to the store, too but decided that could wait.  

so, up this morning about 2:15.  both of my doctors for my early-morning work loaded up on me from yesterday! I just finished one of them and now ready to do the 2nd one but thought I'd stop by here first.

that's about it - just hoping I don't have too many of that new account but then again the more I do, the quicker I'll get them figured out.  smh.  i can't win for losing.  LOL.

Happy Weee!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 23, 2016 at 6:55 AM

I'm so happy that you're feeling better  :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

I am already feeling a bit better, I usualy do not stay sick sick too long. I have no plans as of right now other than going to work.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 23, 2016 at 6:56 AM

Glad you went to hang out with Becky.  Sounds like work is crazy.  Have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Wednesday.

Yesterday I had plenty of jobs with that new account so my earnings again for yesterday were low.  ugh.  oh well.  We were supposed to have a Gmail hangout at noon but at the last minute they cancelled - I logged back into work and typed a couple more jobs but then had another of the new account and I said screw it and logged off.  LOL.

decided to go visit Becky and we chatted for about 3 hours!  I got there around 1:30 and left at 4:30.  I meant to go to the store, too but decided that could wait.  

so, up this morning about 2:15.  both of my doctors for my early-morning work loaded up on me from yesterday! I just finished one of them and now ready to do the 2nd one but thought I'd stop by here first.

that's about it - just hoping I don't have too many of that new account but then again the more I do, the quicker I'll get them figured out.  smh.  i can't win for losing.  LOL.

Happy Weee!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 23, 2016 at 6:59 AM

Good morning....having coffee and trying to wake up.  I went to work yesterday and then went straight to the hospital.  Hospice was going to move my uncle today but he died about 6 15 pm.  He's now the 2nd person I've seen die.  It was very peaceful and I'm glad because he sure has suffered. I was so wiped out after all that so I came home and poured me a glass of wine and just sat and enjoyed the quiet.

Not a lot today.  I'm going to go sit with Mr M....my WWII vet.  Then hoping to come home and have a quiet day.

Take care and have a good day everyone  :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 23, 2016 at 7:37 AM

I think I jumped the gun on the feeling better thing..the fever is back this morning along with the cough. I can't afford to miss any more work so I will just go in and wear a mask tonight.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting LadySaphira:

Donations to our team can be made here: #mce_temp_url#

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 23, 2016 at 7:39 AM

I understand about work. Please be careful though.  You don't want to do too much too soon

Quoting LadySaphira:

I think I jumped the gun on the feeling better thing..the fever is back this morning along with the cough. I can't afford to miss any more work so I will just go in and wear a mask tonight.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting LadySaphira:

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 23, 2016 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for your loss but as glad he is not suffering anymore. I think seeing a loved one suffer is often harder than when they pass on.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning....having coffee and trying to wake up.  I went to work yesterday and then went straight to the hospital.  Hospice was going to move my uncle today but he died about 6 15 pm.  He's now the 2nd person I've seen die.  It was very peaceful and I'm glad because he sure has suffered. I was so wiped out after all that so I came home and poured me a glass of wine and just sat and enjoyed the quiet.

Not a lot today.  I'm going to go sit with Mr M....my WWII vet.  Then hoping to come home and have a quiet day.

Take care and have a good day everyone  :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 23, 2016 at 7:44 AM

I hope you get the hang of this new account soon! It is good that you took some time to just hang out and relax a little.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Wednesday.

Happy Weee!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)