Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My friends would say I need to update my......(Fill In)

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:15 PM
  • 33 Replies

sarcasm

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:10 PM

KITCHEN!!  My kitchen has never been remodeled since we moved into our house, which was DH's granny's house, 31 years ago, and it was outdated then.  But she rarely used it the last 20 years of her life, so though the kitchen was old, it was in very good condition.  But now it is in desperate need of remodeling, and everytime we think we'll do it, something more pressing happens, you know, the roof & chimney need replacing, the electrical wiring needs updating, the kid gets married, Hurricane Sandy happens and our home and yard and cars are flooded, etc, etc.  My husband is planning to remodel it, at least paint the cupboards, replace all the hardware, and replace the stove (the fridge is new and replacing the sink will be a major contracting job - long story short).  We're trying to find flooring we like.  Stay tuned...

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 31, 2016 at 9:08 AM

Wardrobe.  I am still wearing clothes that are more than 20 years old.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:19 PM

My hair style (or lack thereof)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 31, 2016 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

surprised  I hope everything works out and especially since you love to cook! 

Quoting Marinefranksmom:

KITCHEN!!  My kitchen has never been remodeled since we moved into our house, which was DH's granny's house, 31 years ago, and it was outdated then.  But she rarely used it the last 20 years of her life, so though the kitchen was old, it was in very good condition.  But now it is in desperate need of remodeling, and everytime we think we'll do it, something more pressing happens, you know, the roof & chimney need replacing, the electrical wiring needs updating, the kid gets married, Hurricane Sandy happens and our home and yard and cars are flooded, etc, etc.  My husband is planning to remodel it, at least paint the cupboards, replace all the hardware, and replace the stove (the fridge is new and replacing the sink will be a major contracting job - long story short).  We're trying to find flooring we like.  Stay tuned...

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 31, 2016 at 5:53 PM

LOL, hey they must be good quality! 

Quoting Why123:

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 31, 2016 at 5:54 PM

I just cut my hair shoulder length.  I cut off about 6-7 inches.  Everyone loves it and someone told me It was "modern"  I liked that.  ; ) 

Quoting LadySaphira:

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 1, 2016 at 12:29 AM

My hair is currently about halfway pst my butt and I alway wear it braided or at the very least in a pony tail.

Quoting Esmrlda:

I just cut my hair shoulder length.  I cut off about 6-7 inches.  Everyone loves it and someone told me It was "modern"  I liked that.  ; ) 

Quoting LadySaphira:

Donations to our team can be made here: #mce_temp_url#

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 1, 2016 at 1:58 PM

The problem was that I gained weight and they became too tight.  I really liked them so I kept them hoping I would lose weight.  I have finally lost weight and can wear them again.

Quoting Esmrlda:

LOL, hey they must be good quality! 

Quoting Why123:

LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 1, 2016 at 6:09 PM

I guess I could say wardrobe though I can't afford to be trendy and I have always leaned towards the classics.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 2, 2016 at 3:13 PM

My computer skills!?!?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)