Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today..Thursday?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:02 PM
  • 20 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:03 PM

Post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:14 PM

I actually have time to get in tonight for awhile. Tomorrow afternoon class at school,grocery shopping,and home to fix dinner. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 31, 2016 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Thursday!

I started feeling crappy (headache and uber drowsy) around 8 a.m. yesterday and couldn't wait for noon so I could take a nap.  Of course, by then I was feeling better so didn't need a nap.  I did one more load of laundry and babysat the dryer so I can yell at the maintenance man again about it.  it keeps kicking off and if you aren't there to wait the 5-6 minutes to hit the restart button, the timer keeps going and you end up with laundry that isn't dry.  He claimed to have fixed the dryer the time before and said he even ran it thru a full 45-minute cycle and it worked.  Yeah, right.  That's what I did yesterday and he is lying.  The laundry dried but I don't have time to sit and watch the dryer for 45 minutes each time!

anyhoo, mom has another followup appointment with the eye doctor today although the last time we were there, they set the appointment for January 2017.  Not sure what this appointment is for (I think it's a mistake on their part) but I'm going with them anyway.

that's about it.  hoping I don't start feeling crappy again today.  I think it was allergies but the claritin or zyrtec I took just didn't cut it yesterday. And I need to buy more claritin, and coffee, so I'll definitely have to make a run to the store today.

Happy WEE!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:21 AM

Glad you made it in!!  We miss you when you don't check in.  I hope you have a good day at school.  Not much longer now, right?  Take care!!  :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

I actually have time to get in tonight for awhile. Tomorrow afternoon class at school,grocery shopping,and home to fix dinner. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:25 AM

I'm sorry you felt so bad.  Claritin doesn't help me at all.  It's such a waste of my money.  I take zyrtec (walmart's generic) for a couple of months and then switch to Allegra (again walmart's generic) and it helps me.  For the days when it's really bad I do what the ENT suggested.  I either take 2 of the allegra or zyrtec for the day....one in morn and one in eve.  Or I take a mucinex on top of the zyrtec.  The one in the blue box with 1200 mg guifenessin (sp?)  Anyway...sorry for the novel!!  LOL 

Let us know about the appt for your mom.  Hope it's all ok  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Thursday!

I started feeling crappy (headache and uber drowsy) around 8 a.m. yesterday and couldn't wait for noon so I could take a nap.  Of course, by then I was feeling better so didn't need a nap.  I did one more load of laundry and babysat the dryer so I can yell at the maintenance man again about it.  it keeps kicking off and if you aren't there to wait the 5-6 minutes to hit the restart button, the timer keeps going and you end up with laundry that isn't dry.  He claimed to have fixed the dryer the time before and said he even ran it thru a full 45-minute cycle and it worked.  Yeah, right.  That's what I did yesterday and he is lying.  The laundry dried but I don't have time to sit and watch the dryer for 45 minutes each time!

anyhoo, mom has another followup appointment with the eye doctor today although the last time we were there, they set the appointment for January 2017.  Not sure what this appointment is for (I think it's a mistake on their part) but I'm going with them anyway.

that's about it.  hoping I don't start feeling crappy again today.  I think it was allergies but the claritin or zyrtec I took just didn't cut it yesterday. And I need to buy more claritin, and coffee, so I'll definitely have to make a run to the store today.

Happy WEE!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning!  Having some coffee and oatmeal with raisins and dates and walnuts in it.  Yum!!

I've got 2 houses today and so it will be busy.  Tomorrow I'm heading to Raleigh to pet sit and clean but will only stay until Sunday.  That's about it. 

Today me and Breana may head over to the water for a while.  Take care and have a good day!!  :)

pot_of_flowers

happyolechimp
by Vera on Mar. 31, 2016 at 7:46 AM
Hello to all..the property we bought is loaded up with years of large construction materials on the backside ...we've got lots to do for clean up...manual labor...since the ground is so wet....still raining...the bulldozer man can't get in...yet.
So glad to be here anyway.
Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 31, 2016 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I am glad you arrived safely.

Quoting happyolechimp: Hello to all..the property we bought is loaded up with years of large construction materials on the backside ...we've got lots to do for clean up...manual labor...since the ground is so wet....still raining...the bulldozer man can't get in...yet. So glad to be here anyway.

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 31, 2016 at 8:42 AM

Working.  It is raining here.  I think it rained most of the night.  We could have some severe weather later this afternoon.  Then it will get cold again.  The low Sunday morning is supposed to be in the 20s with a high only in the low 40s.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 8:46 AM

Sitting here at work and trying to get everything done  that can't wait until next week and then leaving for a workshop that I am attending tomorrow. My boss is letting my assistant and I leave early today, and stay overnight. To long of a drive for one day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)