• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does This Election Year Suck or What?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:29 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm undecided....., and worse comes to worst- I'm going to have to settle. As an independent I deserve

better. Americans deserve better.

These candidates are uninspiring and downright insulting. What are your thoughts? Share.

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:48 PM
3 moms liked this

Ditto!!!!

Like you, I've noticed it also!!!!

Welcome to our corner of the Cafe!

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 9, 2016 at 8:35 AM

All the candidates are just horrible.  Unreal with all the people in the US we have these idiots to choose from.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I am NOT happy with any of them.  I've said before, several times that I'd like to have a "re do".  I would like a re do on the candidates running for president and I'd like to kick everyone out of Washington and start over.  I'd also like for their to be limits in other areas of Washington besides the white house.  With that being said the only thing I am VERY sure of is regardless of WHO I have to vote for Hillary will NOT be the one.  lol  I have very strong opinions and dislike for her.  We don't have anyone trying to be president who excites me.  No one.  That alone is really sad.  But, what can we do?  We will have to choose the lesser of the evils I suppose  lol

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 9, 2016 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I completely agree with you. As much as I don't like Trump, and I think if he were the president, if they took it away, with all the votes and delegates he has, I wouldn't blame them for rioting, even though I would be scared to death if he were our president. I don't believe in stealing the election or nomination for anyone. I do agree, that this has been the weirdest Election Year ever, and it's actually just starting.

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 9, 2016 at 4:37 PM

Quoting Kimmybabe:

Ditto!!!!

Like you, I've noticed it also!!!!

Welcome to our corner of the Cafe!

I agree. Can you imagine how it is, in the politcal part of Cafemom? They are fighting like crazy.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 9, 2016 at 6:00 PM

we're doomed

.Holly.
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't even talk about it without getting furious with the choices we have.
TexanMomOf6
by on Apr. 9, 2016 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Remember there ARE third party candidates.

Vote for the best candidate, not the lesser of the evils that republicans and democrats are shoving down our throats.

A vote for the lesser of the evils is still a vote for evil.
stepof5
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with you. It is so disappointing. Welcome to our group!

Quoting tweetu:

I'm undecided....., and worse comes to worst- I'm going to have to settle. As an independent I deserve

better. Americans deserve better.

These candidates are uninspiring and downright insulting. What are your thoughts? Share.

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2016 at 3:36 PM

They do suck! I'll vote for someone, but they won't be good enough. Ugghh, our nation is unfortunately is headed south, in a not so good way. Help us Lord!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)