Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today...Tuesday?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:45 PM
  • 35 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:45 PM

Post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

sahlady
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:42 PM

getting my teeth cleaned!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 12, 2016 at 4:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning - Was up at 3 this morning, not too bad but also not too good!  I worked yesterday.  And that's all I did.  Still didn't do my taxes.  lol. 

Plan on working today - dental appointment (cleaning) this afternoon and that's about it.

Happy Tuesday!

oh - I think one of my morning glories has sprouted ...

happyolechimp
by Vera on Apr. 12, 2016 at 6:53 AM
The people who owned this property left huge stacks of old pallets and railroad ties....it's rained for two days here so yesterday we burned lots of stacks.
This is very hard work and Lord help us stay able.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:04 AM

Love the pic but hate going to the dentist!!!!  LOL  Hope it's an easy process for you!!  :)

Quoting sahlady:

getting my teeth cleaned!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:06 AM

Wow, you're getting your teeth cleaned too???  I would rather someone take me outside and beat me with a stick than make me go to the dentist!!!!  LOL

Love that the MG's are starting to do something!!  Woo hoo 

Take care and have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning - Was up at 3 this morning, not too bad but also not too good!  I worked yesterday.  And that's all I did.  Still didn't do my taxes.  lol. 

Plan on working today - dental appointment (cleaning) this afternoon and that's about it.

Happy Tuesday!

oh - I think one of my morning glories has sprouted ...

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:07 AM

I love railroad ties.  You can do so many neat things with them.  I'm sorry you've got all this mess to clean up though.  Hard work for sure.  Take care and don't try to do too much at one time.  You'll have to post some pics for us when you get a chance  :)

Quoting happyolechimp: The people who owned this property left huge stacks of old pallets and railroad ties....it's rained for two days here so yesterday we burned lots of stacks. This is very hard work and Lord help us stay able.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:09 AM

Good morning!  I was up before the clock went off.  I didn't sleep that good last night.  I have no idea why but I kept waking up all night.

I've got to go clean a house in a little bit.  I'm going in a little later today since she had a dr appt.  She likes to be there when I clean because she likes to hang out with me and talk and piddle.  lol I love her though so it doesn't get on my nerves.  She is such a cool lady.

Other than that not a lot going on.  I hope you all have a good day!!  :)

happyolechimp
by Vera on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Sleep well tonight..the old people I helped we're always there while I cleaned....they loved getting things done.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Good morning!  I was up before the clock went off.  I didn't sleep that good last night.  I have no idea why but I kept waking up all night.

I've got to go clean a house in a little bit.  I'm going in a little later today since she had a dr appt.  She likes to be there when I clean because she likes to hang out with me and talk and piddle.  lol I love her though so it doesn't get on my nerves.  She is such a cool lady.

Other than that not a lot going on.  I hope you all have a good day!!  :)

nashville27
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:02 AM
Working then going to a meeting then stopped by food lion for food then cook dinner clean up then take son to karate at 530 long day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)