• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Monday?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:17 PM
  • 26 Replies

come tell us.....

by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 8, 2016 at 8:17 PM

Post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 9, 2016 at 4:08 AM

whoop whoop it's Monday!  ;o)

I was up at 2 this morning - yay me!  Mondays are usually my busiest early-morning work since I have 2 doctors who only dictate over the weekend.  I was good and typed up one of those yesterday.

went over to moms for MD and Jess and her BF came over, too.

Jess took a photo of her Gma and then used an App on her phone to create a glamour shot

pretty cool, huh? 

anyhoo, Johnny called me earlier in the morning and we chatted about 30 minutes.

I completely spaced it out and forgot to call Margo or even send her a HMD email.   :o(

well, that's about it.  Work and not much else planned for today.

Happy Monday!

PS:  My dad had run out to the store before Jess got there.  So she showed him the glamour pic of Gma on her phone and he looked over at mom for traces of makeup and was 100% confused.  So Jess patted his head and told him everything is going to be okay.  LOL.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2016 at 6:30 AM
Good Monday Morning!

Nothing new here. Work, aunt, Scouts. I'm feeling a little nauseous this morning. Weird. I should eat sometging, I suppose so I can take my antibiotic.
happyolechimp
by Vera on May. 9, 2016 at 7:35 AM
RAIN...whatta you know!
RAIN :-)
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 9, 2016 at 8:29 AM

Way to go for getting started a little early yest on today's work!  I'm glad Jess and her bf came over.  That pic is cute of her patting your dad on the head.  lol  That will be us one day when the younger people try to explain stuff to us.  lol  Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I was up at 2 this morning - yay me!  Mondays are usually my busiest early-morning work since I have 2 doctors who only dictate over the weekend.  I was good and typed up one of those yesterday.

Jess took a photo of her Gma and then used an App on her phone to create a glamour shot

pretty cool, huh? 

anyhoo, Johnny called me earlier in the morning and we chatted about 30 minutes.

I completely spaced it out and forgot to call Margo or even send her a HMD email.   :o(

Happy Monday!

PS:  My dad had run out to the store before Jess got there.  So she showed him the glamour pic of Gma on her phone and he looked over at mom for traces of makeup and was 100% confused.  So Jess patted his head and told him everything is going to be okay.  LOL.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 9, 2016 at 8:30 AM

Nausea is one of the worst things to deal with!  I hope eating something will make it go away!!  Have a great day  :)

Quoting Cindy18: Good Monday Morning! Nothing new here. Work, aunt, Scouts. I'm feeling a little nauseous this morning. Weird. I should eat sometging, I suppose so I can take my antibiotic.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 9, 2016 at 8:31 AM

LOL Rain is better than storms. lol  Hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting happyolechimp: RAIN...whatta you know! RAIN :-)

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 9, 2016 at 8:34 AM

So I'm up but not all that alert.  lol  I didn't sleep well.  Again.  I don't know why either.  I slept good for about 3 hours and then it was hit or miss the rest of the night.  lol  I only have one house today and it shouldn't be too hard.  That's about it really.  I will probably come home and make some chicken for dinner.  I think I'm going to coat it in parm bread crumbs and bake it.  Sprinkle it with some natures seasoning and olive oil and then roll it in crumbs.  It's easy and good too. 

I think we're going to get rain and maybe storms today too.  I hope it holds off until I get home.  lol 

Have a great day everyone  :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 9, 2016 at 8:37 AM

Iwas going to bed at 2 am LOL. Love the pic of your mom.

Quoting suzeebloch:

pretty cool, huh? 

Happy Monday!

Donations to our team can be made here: #mce_temp_url#

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 9, 2016 at 8:38 AM

Hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds like you will be doing your normal routine, nothng exciting here today.

Quoting Cindy18: Good Monday Morning! Nothing new here. Work, aunt, Scouts. I'm feeling a little nauseous this morning. Weird. I should eat sometging, I suppose so I can take my antibiotic.

Donations to our team can be made here: #mce_temp_url#

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)