Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on May. 30, 2016 at 7:37 PM
  • 23 Replies

come tell us....

by on May. 30, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 30, 2016 at 7:37 PM

Post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

sahlady
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2016 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

well I just wrote up my to-do list for tomorrow.... so Ill go ahead and post.

middle school drop off, walk dog, go for ride, clean garage (supposed to do it last week and didnt), nail appointment, middle school pick up, soccer carpool, dinner, bed.  Nothing too exciting... bummer.

goatmom4
by on May. 30, 2016 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello got four adults they travel I think I worry more yikes the life of a mom
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2016 at 6:16 AM
Good Tuesday Morning!

Back to the grind.... nothing exciting going on here in the D.

Work, Aunt, Home.
suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 31, 2016 at 6:50 AM

funny I was wide awake at 1:30 this morning but I knew I had no early-morning work whatsoever.  It was hard for me to force myself to stay in bed but I did!  I didn't get up until 5:30.   turns out my new client dictated around 7 pm last night.  so I actually DO have early-morning work and only 10 minutes now to do it.  LOL. 

oh well.

I'll do those once I'm done with the FL group.  I offer 24-hour turn-around with my clients so 7 pm tonight will be 24 hours.  :o)

Happy Tuesday!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 31, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Adrew, MArk, and my mom al need bloodwork this morning. After that we will drop Andrew off to school and go pay a couple of bills. Housework at some point today.

Andrew had a seizure again yesterday so I need to remember to report it to his doctor. I  am begining to think that maybe Keppra is not going to be effective for him and he will need someting else. I wish they could catch one of his seizures on EEG so that they could better figure out his triggers (if any) and how to avoid and treat them.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2016 at 7:51 AM

I missed you all yesterday, but I was having a great time with my family! So today it is back to my real world and back to work!!! I am sure there is a lot of catching up to do after being off for three days, but I can do it!!! Hoping to work on the resident garden today sometime, but we'll see how the day goes! Heading to the fairgrounds tonight for summer clean up! Hoping lots of folks show up and the work goes quickly.

Still feeling stuffy and coughing up gunk, but feeling so much better! Every day shows improvement. Have a great day all!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 31, 2016 at 9:42 AM

ugh on the seizures for Roo!  that bites.

Johnny was initially on Keppra but they added lamictal, too.  I think he's at maximum now on both.

Quoting LadySaphira:

Adrew, MArk, and my mom al need bloodwork this morning. After that we will drop Andrew off to school and go pay a couple of bills. Housework at some point today.

Andrew had a seizure again yesterday so I need to remember to report it to his doctor. I  am begining to think that maybe Keppra is not going to be effective for him and he will need someting else. I wish they could catch one of his seizures on EEG so that they could better figure out his triggers (if any) and how to avoid and treat them.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 31, 2016 at 9:46 AM

Good morning!!  I hope you have a good day and that your aunt is doing better.  Are you counting down the days til Hawaii????? I KNOW I would be!!  lol  :)

Quoting Cindy18: Good Tuesday Morning! Back to the grind.... nothing exciting going on here in the D. Work, Aunt, Home.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 31, 2016 at 9:48 AM

I stayed in bed til about 8 and started laundry shortly after.  lol  I hope you have a good day and make some money!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

funny I was wide awake at 1:30 this morning but I knew I had no early-morning work whatsoever.  It was hard for me to force myself to stay in bed but I did!  I didn't get up until 5:30.   turns out my new client dictated around 7 pm last night.  so I actually DO have early-morning work and only 10 minutes now to do it.  LOL. 

oh well.

I'll do those once I'm done with the FL group.  I offer 24-hour turn-around with my clients so 7 pm tonight will be 24 hours.  :o)

Happy Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)