Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:03 PM
  • 13 Replies

Saturday June, 11?

by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:03 PM

I'm having a crab cake, potatoes, green beans and cottage cheese.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Where have you been,  Dixie?  We've missed you!

I have no clue what I'm doing for dinner.  I might mix up some strawberries in yogurt and freeze it then have frozen strawberry yogurt for supper.  ;o)  As long as the food is cold today, I will eat it.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 11, 2016 at 2:26 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

Where have you been,  Dixie?  We've missed you!

I have no clue what I'm doing for dinner.  I might mix up some strawberries in yogurt and freeze it then have frozen strawberry yogurt for supper.  ;o)  As long as the food is cold today, I will eat it.

I am so glad to back, and I'm going to start being so careful around Buddy for now on. Lol. I love being in our group and I hope I don't have a reason to be away anymore. lol. It sounds like where you live is really hot now, since you want cold food. It's hot here now too. Have a great dinner. I hope you are having a great day and an awesome evening, Ronna.

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2016 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

No idea. Hubby is away for the weekend, on a Masonic thing....instate, but a few hours away. So I don't have to think of a "meal". 

LadyDiamond927
by Pamela on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a grilled chicken ceaser salad

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 11, 2016 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I ahd left over pulled pork.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 12, 2016 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Last night was leftovers. I had my leftover Chinese food.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 12, 2016 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I had shrimp cooked in a pasta sauce.  My aunt made it for her guests and ended up having too much so she sent some for me and my weekend company!  LOL  Worked out nice  :)

DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 12, 2016 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting louannwilkins:

I had shrimp cooked in a pasta sauce.  My aunt made it for her guests and ended up having too much so she sent some for me and my weekend company!  LOL  Worked out nice  :)

That sounds really good. I'm glad you had a great dinner, and also a really fun weekend with your company. I hope you have an awesome night tonight too.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 12, 2016 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EireLass:

No idea. Hubby is away for the weekend, on a Masonic thing....instate, but a few hours away. So I don't have to think of a "meal". 

It's always nice to get a night off, and just have to think about yourself for a night. I hope you had an awesome night. I also hope you have a great day today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)