Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What clothing item do you hate shopping for the most?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 12:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ineed new sneakers and bras but have been putting it of for a long time because I hate shopping for both.

I hate bra shopping because it is hard to find bras with little or no padding. I wear a D cup, I don't need to be pushed up or enhanced. And why are all the bras so friggen ugly? Us fatties like lace and pretty patterns too!

I have very high arches  and wide feet so it is difficult to find sneakers that are wide enough for my feet and provide adequate support. They seem to make mostly "skateboarding" shoes and they have absolutely no support in them at all.

Donations to our team can be made here: #mce_temp_url#

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luvnature
by Suzie on Aug. 4, 2016 at 12:28 PM

Underwear, bras and socks. I just don't know my sizes in those and it is frustrating lol. and of course, you can't try any of those items before buying them. 

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 4, 2016 at 12:29 PM

I hate shopping for everything.  That is why a lot of my clothes are either more than 20 years old or hand me downs.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 4, 2016 at 1:00 PM

I hate shopping for underwear and bras here, too.  So, I just don't use either one and therefore no longer have to buy them, either.  LOL.  Working from home, I get to get away with it, too.

Actually, I really hate shopping in general.  If I have something specific in mind, I won't be able to find it no matter how many stores I hit.  And if I have nothing in mind, the things that scream, "oh! oh! buy ME!  buy ME" are way out of my budget.  lol. 

LadyDiamond927
by Pamela on Aug. 4, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Swim suits & jeans

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 2:25 PM

I don't like clothes shopping, period!! 

I have the hardest time with most things because of my body. If you saw me, you would think I look very normal. But...I have both a thoracic and lumbar scoliosis. With that comes 2 very different breast sizes, and hips that don't sit straight, and a rib cage that isn't 'v-shaped' as normal, my shoulders aren't straight either. So nothing fits me the way I wished it did. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:03 PM

Bras....jeans.  Cant ever find some I really like, fit right and are comfortable. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)