• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:37 PM
  • 13 Replies

Wednesday, September, 7?

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:39 PM

We are supposed to go out to dinner tonight for Ricck's birthday. After dinner, Rick and Jason are supposed to go out and play blackjack. We'll see if that happens tonight or not? Lol

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably quiche. It's pretty easy, I use Pillsbury pie crust, and just add whatever (spinach, ham, mushrooms, etc)

Although at this moment I don't feel like making anything! I have been attacking all the flower gardens here. They were put in when the house was built about 15-20 years ago, all bulb type plants, and they have reproduced so much they are really smushed in and not even flowering for as many plants as I have. So I've been removing all the plants, rototilling, enlarging, etc.....back breaking work! I have such a headache today, and hubs helped me alot, thankfully. I guess for my area, now is the time to get this done, as the roots need 4-6 weeks to really take before the cold comes.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm thinking it might be left over fried rice that I made

LEK19
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Birthday, Rick, and win big at blackjack!

Quoting DixieL:

We are supposed to go out to dinner tonight for Ricck's birthday. After dinner, Rick and Jason are supposed to go out and play blackjack. We'll see if that happens tonight or not? Lol

LEK19
by Group Admin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

We had broiled pork steak, buttered veggie pasta, green beans, pineapple, and raw carrots.

emmygirl31
by Angie on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

stir fry beef

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
We had pan-seared rib-eyes and sautéed zucchini and yellow squash. Coco is making brownies for dessert.
DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 8, 2016 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EireLass:

Probably quiche. It's pretty easy, I use Pillsbury pie crust, and just add whatever (spinach, ham, mushrooms, etc)

Although at this moment I don't feel like making anything! I have been attacking all the flower gardens here. They were put in when the house was built about 15-20 years ago, all bulb type plants, and they have reproduced so much they are really smushed in and not even flowering for as many plants as I have. So I've been removing all the plants, rototilling, enlarging, etc.....back breaking work! I have such a headache today, and hubs helped me alot, thankfully. I guess for my area, now is the time to get this done, as the roots need 4-6 weeks to really take before the cold comes.

That sure sounds like hard work. I can imagine the headace you had. Quiche sounds good. I've never made it. I think I'lll try it. I hope you had a really good day, after your headche went away.

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 8, 2016 at 3:45 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm thinking it might be left over fried rice that I made

I remember when you made that. We went out to dinner, and tonight we have leftovers. I hope you had a great day yesterday.

DixieL
by Dixie on Sep. 8, 2016 at 3:48 PM

Quoting LEK19:

Happy Birthday, Rick, and win big at blackjack!

Quoting DixieL:

Thank you very much. It was his birthday on September, 1, but he didn't feel good enough to go to dinner until last night. Jason was a little ahead, and Rick lost a little, but I would rather that Jason being ahead anyway. Lol. I hope you had a great day, and awesome night last night. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)