Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally got the link to the dvd's

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

They are really good.  One is a 15 minute highlight dvd with all music playing.  Then there are others that are separate like the whole wedding ceremony itself uncut, speeches, cake cutting, father daughter dance, mother son dance, First dance, and their slide show.  I think it was all done very well.  We didn't pay for the raw footage and still could but realistically, would anyone watch it?  I doubt it.  Raw footage is $350 extra.  We get 3 blu ray's and a digital copy of everything I mentioned.  

The highlight video has about 4 minutes of the ceremony, a couple minutes of taking pictures, a minute of cake cutting, a few minutes of all 3 dances, and about 8 or so minutes of when everyone is on the dance floor.  

I sent an email and a couple hours later the email came though with the link to watch them.  

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Sep. 9, 2016 at 3:41 PM

I wouldn't want the raw dvd either.

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 9, 2016 at 3:50 PM

Quoting LadySaphira:

I wouldn't want the raw dvd either.

The first videographer we went with it was included but the cost of the package was more to begin with so we were paying for it, for sure.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 10, 2016 at 1:40 PM

I'm glad you were able to watch it and even more happy that you liked what they did!  Great memories to look back on.  If I had the money I'd probably be the one who would order the extra too.  lol  :)

jabs54
by Jeanine on Sep. 10, 2016 at 10:46 PM

Glad you like them :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 10, 2016 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

They are done very well.  The wedding is the whole wedding with the different camera angles edited.  We had 3 cameras, 1 was still and set and the other 2 had people behind them.  

The 15 minute highlight video is great and the music fits everything that was going on.  

Quoting jabs54:

Glad you like them :)

boys2men2soon
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2016 at 9:12 PM

So glad you finally got to see them!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)