Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT ARE YOU HAVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:24 PM
  • 14 Replies

Saturday October, 22?

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I think we will have a pizza.

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Husband is making spaghettis & sausages.

lucky2Beeme
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:28 PM
2 moms liked this
We are going out for Mexican !!!
lucky2Beeme
by Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Will you order or have home made ? Do you get good pizza where the cheese is all goey and you have to rip it apart ? Where it's so hot the first bite will burn your tongue but you bite it cause waiting is tortuous? What's your favorite pizza ?

Quoting DixieL:

LunieLoopen
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

We're making Katsu Curry. So excited! It's one of my favorite things to make, but it's a pain in the ass.

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:36 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme: We are going out for Mexican !!!

You are so lucky. Lol. That's my favorite food. Have a good dinner. I also hope you are having a great day, and an awesome evening.

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EireLass:

Husband is making spaghettis & sausages.

I've been craving that. We're going to have spaghetti either tomorrow or Monday. Have a good dinner. I hope you are having a really good day, and an awesome evening.

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:43 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme: Will you order or have home made ? Do you get good pizza where the cheese is all goey and you have to rip it apart ? Where it's so hot the first bite will burn your tongue but you bite it cause waiting is tortuous? What's your favorite pizza ?
Quoting DixieL:

Cooking is my favorite thing to do, but I can't stand up long at all until I can get surgery on my back. That could take at least a year to do. I used to love making homemade pizza. I put everything on it but the kitchen sink. Lol. We'll just order a pizza. I eat it either with just cheese, or with hamburger. Rick loves everything on his. I always wait until it's very cool, until I take a bite. I hate burning my mouth. Lol. I really like your screen name.

DixieL
by Dixie on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:47 PM

Quoting LunieLoopen:

We're making Katsu Curry. So excited! It's one of my favorite things to make, but it's a pain in the ass.

I love cooking too. I can't right now, because of me back, but I can't wait until I can again.Until I can cook again, my husband, Rick, gets my dinner for me. I always make sure I don't pick something very hard to make. I've never had Katsu Curry, but when I can start cooking again, I'll have to get the recipe from up, and try it. I hope you have a good dinner. I hope you are having a really good day, and an awesome evening.

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:49 PM
Brisket. Probably baked beans with it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)