Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my step girl

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:58 PM
  • 17 Replies

My hubby kid  thinks she can be a pain  in the butt she does put her dad down and when I come in  she get very  mad and  trys to push me to far but it don't work and some times it does work. Is there any one that going  thou this to?

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Nov. 28, 2016 at 7:53 PM

How old is she?

Heatherschmidt
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:15 PM

around 24 

Mariagma3
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like she resents her Dad for something. A scorned heart can be a dangerous mess.
Heatherschmidt
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:40 PM

she does anything and every thing to make him think he needs to do every thing she dont even take the time to call him back  then trunes on him  it like  what the ...... he been there  for her and got her  from her mom that  didnt want anything to do with her and she does this. 

Heatherschmidt
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:43 PM

she even tryed telling me that he was a bad daddy  and when i  moved with him to texas   he did evey thing a daddy would do for there family . she can talk to me  any away she want i dnt care but  talking to her dad like that made sure she had what was needed  that one thing.bummed_out

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Unfortunatly there isn't anything you can do about it. Her father is the one who has to put his foot down if she is not treating him with respect.

Heatherschmidt
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:40 AM

he  has  many times

Heatherschmidt
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:42 AM

we  told her she was going to have  kids just like her  will she came to me last  and told me  that   her little girl is doing what she  does and doing what she  did  at her age and I told see what i  tell you  

Cenedra64
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:44 AM

yes.  I remarried after a LONG time of being a single mom.  My oldest (long story there)  has a love/hate relationship with her stepdad.  Your story sounds very familiar.  She would start fights with him and keep them going.  

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:49 AM

Yup. He has 3 kids, I have 2. His oldest is a girl. I think she's 29 now. She lives in Florida, we're in Maine. She always hooked up with 'less than flattering' friends. And ended up pregnant by a felon drug addict. She joined his party, sadly. Dad gave her many 'talking to's'. Her son is now 5. in 2013 she moved up with us with the grandson (I was in heaven). But she was so strung out it was horrible. Dad set her up with welfare, an excellent paying job that his friend helped him with. I also got her a weekend job, cash under the table. But you know.....like gravitates to like....and she was able to get drugs here - even though she was in a totally new enviornment. When Dad caught her stealing from him, I really was mad, and laid my foot down. Well, she didn't like that. Apparently we had 2 very different goals. We were putting her on a path to single parent success, and she just wanted someone to take care of her and the child while she stayed hooked on drugs. Well, not on my time!! She promptly packed her stuff, called a taxi, and took a train back to Florida and refuses any communication. I really miss the child. ALOT!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)