Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:13 PM
  • 32 Replies

come tell us....

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:13 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Nov. 29, 2016 at 4:55 AM

Okay so NOW it's Tuesday.  I was up earlier than usual Monday morning - and when I went over to give mom her bath I thought it was Tuesday already.  LOL.  going back over on Wednesday to do their laundry.  and I plan to make them "hamburger stroganoff" while I'm doing that and start to clear off dad's desk.

other than that - didn't really do much other than the usual yesterday - work - while I was at my parents, the FL group sent me a message saying there were 3 STAT jobs and if possible, could I please do them?  I replied I wasn't at home but would check when I got back.  And I guess they have no one else right now doing this client because when I got home, those 3 STAT jobs were still there - it was my "favorite" Egyptian OB/GYN!  He is a very difficult doctor to understand.  But I got it done, then dabbled a bit more in the GHF but was honestly too tired to do much else.  I took my sleepy meds at 4:30 and had lights out by 5:30 because I finished the book I was reading.  And I was plumb tuckered out.

up this morning at 1:45 - EMW is done, OVN emails caught up, checking in here and then I'll head over to the GHF until I need to start work with FL group at 6.  don't plan to go anywhere today!

so, happy Tuesday!

squeekers
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 5:06 AM
Tomorrow dh & I are taking his car in for a check engine light.
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning my friends! Well, let's see what I can get into today. I really have to do some paperwork, work on some projects and just get everything orgainzed for Christmas decorating here at work. Seems like that will keep me busy most of the day.

It's deer season here in Pennsylvania and hubby took his gun for a walk yesterday. Came home last night and said he wasn't going back out until Saturday when there will be more hunters in the woods pushing the deer around! So he gets to work on our outdoor decorations today! I did get one of my trees up last night, maybe that will help me to get moving there too!!!

Looks like a great day!

dustinsmom1
by on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:09 AM

as little as poosible. my hip is killing me and im sick. Im off from work and am going to try and relax a little, even though i have plenty to do around the house.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Good morning!!  Yes...Tuesday already.  lol  I hope this plan you have to help your parents will be exactly what they need.  I really think it will help a lot.

Glad you got the Egyptian work done.  Hey...more money.  lol  Hope it's a good day for you  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Okay so NOW it's Tuesday.  I was up earlier than usual Monday morning - and when I went over to give mom her bath I thought it was Tuesday already.  LOL.  going back over on Wednesday to do their laundry.  and I plan to make them "hamburger stroganoff" while I'm doing that and start to clear off dad's desk.

other than that - didn't really do much other than the usual yesterday - work - while I was at my parents, the FL group sent me a message saying there were 3 STAT jobs and if possible, could I please do them?  I replied I wasn't at home but would check when I got back.  And I guess they have no one else right now doing this client because when I got home, those 3 STAT jobs were still there - it was my "favorite" Egyptian OB/GYN!  He is a very difficult doctor to understand.  But I got it done, then dabbled a bit more in the GHF but was honestly too tired to do much else.  I took my sleepy meds at 4:30 and had lights out by 5:30 because I finished the book I was reading.  And I was plumb tuckered out.

up this morning at 1:45 - EMW is done, OVN emails caught up, checking in here and then I'll head over to the GHF until I need to start work with FL group at 6.  don't plan to go anywhere today!

so, happy Tuesday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully it won't be anything serious  :)

Quoting squeekers: Tomorrow dh & I are taking his car in for a check engine light.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:17 AM

Lots of people hunting here in NC too.  I will eat deer meat but it's not my fav. and I have to know who cleaned it etc or I won't eat it at all.  lol  Hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Good morning my friends! Well, let's see what I can get into today. I really have to do some paperwork, work on some projects and just get everything orgainzed for Christmas decorating here at work. Seems like that will keep me busy most of the day.

It's deer season here in Pennsylvania and hubby took his gun for a walk yesterday. Came home last night and said he wasn't going back out until Saturday when there will be more hunters in the woods pushing the deer around! So he gets to work on our outdoor decorations today! I did get one of my trees up last night, maybe that will help me to get moving there too!!!

Looks like a great day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:18 AM

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  Hopefully as the day goes on you'll feel better!  :)

Quoting dustinsmom1:

as little as poosible. my hip is killing me and im sick. Im off from work and am going to try and relax a little, even though i have plenty to do around the house.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:21 AM

Good morning!  I'm showered,hair done, make up on and having coffee and cussing my computer.  lol  I SO need a new lap top.  Ugh....such a pain!  I'd also like to get a new iphone 7plus.  It's the big one.  I need the big one to  see it better!  LMBO

Not a lot going on until I go to work later.  One of my aunts called and wants to ride to the hardware store in Beaufort and look at the crab pot Christmas trees.  That's a big thing here at the coast.  I saw them last year and they were so pretty!!!  I didn't buy one because they're a little pricey but so cute!  So I guess we'll do that in a little while.

Hope you all have a good day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)