Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is official

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:18 AM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this
I have lost 40.4lbs. Been losing since January 1 2016. have 25 to 30 more to lose this year. I am in the overweight category also.
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Good job!!!

punkinsmom0106
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Nice!! Well done 😆
Cenedra64
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 8:23 AM

Awesome!!! How'd you do it?  I remember my doc asking me if I wanted to be on weight loss.  I looked at her like you're calling me fat?!  She's 3 times the woman I am LOL

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 13, 2017 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Cenedra64:

Awesome!!! How'd you do it?  I remember my doc asking me if I wanted to be on weight loss.  I looked at her like you're calling me fat?!  She's 3 times the woman I am LOL

A lifestyle change to eat less and exercise. Not a diet, a way of life.
KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:05 PM

Good for you!!!  I've lost about half that, in about half the time.  I've got way more than 25 to 30 to go.

What's been working for you, and what hasn't been?  I'm always open to hearing about other "WOE's" (ways of eating). 

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 13, 2017 at 12:05 PM

Quoting atlmom2:
Quoting Cenedra64:

A lifestyle change to eat less and exercise. Not a diet, a way of life.

NOW I read the other responses!  Again, way to go!!!

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting KittyGram:

Good for you!!!  I've lost about half that, in about half the time.  I've got way more than 25 to 30 to go.

What's been working for you, and what hasn't been?  I'm always open to hearing about other "WOE's" (ways of eating). 

I have to change up eating. Now I am doing no dairy or gluten low carbs for about 2 weeks. this weekend will be a little cheating because I won't be home some and lunches are provided. It is hard. I so crave carbs.
LEK19
by Group Admin on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:09 PM

That's great! Good luck with your goal!

You sound determined!!!

Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:40 PM

Congratulations!!!!

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:53 PM

way to goI really need to get back ontrack with dropping some weight. And I have found out over the years the best way to do it just watch what you eat and exercise more. I think its the mind set too. You really have to want to do it for your own sake. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)