• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Thursday?

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:29 PM
  • 28 Replies

come tell us....

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:29 PM

post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:51 PM

so no, it's not thursday quite yet - 15 minutes for the Google hangout and I'm about to fall asleep at my desk.  have my EMW already done so don't have to do that in the morning. 

my poor Google hostage dude  is still being held hostage and not one peep from the Google managers.  I will be a good little girl and refrain from calling her a you-know-what and it's a good thing I'm not in CA or I'd be writing this from jail.  Simply horrible.  oh well.

I'm SO sleepy right now and I haven't even taken any sleepy meds yet, too!

over at parents this afternoon to do their laundry and while I was waiting on that found some fabric and started making a mock up of my purse.  I love my purse and it's falling apart - haven't been able to find a new purse I like so I'm going to try to make my own.  mock up actually went well so I know it can be done.  Just need to find time, that's all.

Thursday - well, the usual and I'm SURE I'll sleep soundly thursday night.  i'm pretty zombiefied right now.  lol.

so, happy Thursday!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids to school. Me to school. Home about 1:30, work on my two papers that are due on Sunday and my paper and projects needing to be done for my practicum. Same ole same ole, it seems, just get up and hit repeat button.

I swear I am so tempted to pack me an overnight bag and head out Saturday morning to parts unknown and not come back until Monday , all by myself. LArry is working and the kids will be at their parents. Hmm, maybe i can just kick Larry out of the house for the weekend.lol

Do you ever just want to go on a vacation or just get away for a few days just be yourself? So you can just be you? Not a wife,mom, grandma??? I love being those things but sometimes I seriously feel like I'm loosing my identity as me.

Anybody wanna go on all ladies weekend when the weather gets warmer?? I have room for six adults in my van including me. 

MeMeMe111
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:34 PM
As little as possible. Lol
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Working, as usual! I think I will see how much I can get done today and then maybe take a vacation day tomorrow and get some heavy cleaning done around my house! But all depends on this day!

Tonight is Bible Study. I am really enjoying it and learning so much. Yep, that will take care of this day!!! Have a great one all!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I've done this. The stress just got to me and I left for the night. Got a hotel room and a pizza. Had cable , a book, and WIFI.

I love a road trip! I would happily go with you!

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Kids to school. Me to school. Home about 1:30, work on my two papers that are due on Sunday and my paper and projects needing to be done for my practicum. Same ole same ole, it seems, just get up and hit repeat button.

I swear I am so tempted to pack me an overnight bag and head out Saturday morning to parts unknown and not come back until Monday , all by myself. LArry is working and the kids will be at their parents. Hmm, maybe i can just kick Larry out of the house for the weekend.lol

Do you ever just want to go on a vacation or just get away for a few days just be yourself? So you can just be you? Not a wife,mom, grandma??? I love being those things but sometimes I seriously feel like I'm loosing my identity as me.

Anybody wanna go on all ladies weekend when the weather gets warmer?? I have room for six adults in my van including me. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Same old, same old here in the D.

The Boy to school, work, home. YDS has a concert tonight.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 16, 2017 at 7:12 AM

I hope you had a good sleep!  Don't work too hard today.  :)

I'm impressed....a purse.  Way to go

Quoting suzeebloch:

so no, it's not thursday quite yet - 15 minutes for the Google hangout and I'm about to fall asleep at my desk.  have my EMW already done so don't have to do that in the morning. 

my poor Google hostage dude  is still being held hostage and not one peep from the Google managers.  I will be a good little girl and refrain from calling her a you-know-what and it's a good thing I'm not in CA or I'd be writing this from jail.  Simply horrible.  oh well.

I'm SO sleepy right now and I haven't even taken any sleepy meds yet, too!

over at parents this afternoon to do their laundry and while I was waiting on that found some fabric and started making a mock up of my purse.  I love my purse and it's falling apart - haven't been able to find a new purse I like so I'm going to try to make my own.  mock up actually went well so I know it can be done.  Just need to find time, that's all.

Thursday - well, the usual and I'm SURE I'll sleep soundly thursday night.  i'm pretty zombiefied right now.  lol.

so, happy Thursday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 16, 2017 at 7:14 AM

Yes I do sometimes feel like that and YES count me in!!  LOL  :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 16, 2017 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope it's a good day!!  :)

Quoting MeMeMe111: As little as possible. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)