Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTERNATIONAL DAY OF HAPPINESS

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

Tell us what brings you happiness.

Is it a good book, your first cup of coffee/tea, seeing the sun on a cloudy day.

For me its spending time with my grandchildren.  They bring me so much joy and I'm so fortunate that I get to see them all the time.

I also get a lot of joy out of relaxing on my porch on a nice day with a glass of wine and a good book. 

by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 20, 2017 at 1:09 PM

Life makes me happy.  Sunshine, books, grandkids and all kinds of things.

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:35 PM

We have all that in common!  Books, coffee, wine, sunshine, and especially being with my grandchildren whom I only get to see 2 or 3 times a year because they live in SC and I'm in NJ. As I've already mentioned, I love to sing, and listen to music.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:48 PM

My grandchildren,speniding time with friends and family,quiet time to myself,purrs from my kittens and puppy kisses from my fur mutts. A walk in the mountains or on the beach. Sunshine and blue skies,raindrops sprinkling on my face, the first snowflakes of winter,fall leaves. A babies laugh!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 21, 2017 at 8:12 AM

My family...Breana....sitting on the beach or waterfront with a book....being in the mountains and listening to the creek or waterfall....simple things

Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 21, 2017 at 3:06 PM

Traveling, lunch with a good friend, a surprise gift.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)