Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ladies

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:56 PM
  • 16 Replies

I'm new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. My first name is Jill from Michigan, I'm married for the third time, I have five boys, well men now. My oldest is Mark he's 28, Jason is 23, Jordan is 21, Jake is 19 and Justin is 16. Mark has a different father than the rest of the boys but they are all very close and get along pretty good. My husband is Tom, we've been married for 6 years. I raised them for the most part on my own. Hope to get to know you ladies.

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to this group!

There is a great bunch of gals here!

Raising boys alone is quite the feat! I only had two for awhile! I have a Justin, too.

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to the group Jill.   Do you ever get mixed up with all those "J" names.  

My name is Annie and I'm Canadian living outside Toronto.  I have been  married for 44 years this september and have 3 grown children and 4 beautiful grandchildren.

There are several members from michigan on here. 

onemomfiveboys
by Jill on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:03 PM

Thanks. I really need a place to unwind. They were a handful growing up but the older boys have settled down a little bit, my youngest two are pretty wild though. Aww I've met a few moms who have a Justin too.

Quoting LEK19:

Welcome to this group!

There is a great bunch of gals here!

Raising boys alone is quite the feat! I only had two for awhile! I have a Justin, too.

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jill and welcome to the group.  I live in Ohio.  I have 3 daughters and a son, 11 grandchildren and 4 great grandsons.

onemomfiveboys
by Jill on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:05 PM

Thanks. LOL I use to when they were younger but now I'm use to their names. I was going to name my oldest Joshua but decided on Mark for some reason, then I liked names that started with a J so I named the rest of them starting with a J.

Wow you've been married almost as long as I've been alive, I just turned 47 in February.

Quoting annie-durham:

Welcome to the group Jill.   Do you ever get mixed up with all those "J" names.  

My name is Annie and I'm Canadian living outside Toronto.  I have been  married for 44 years this september and have 3 grown children and 4 beautiful grandchildren.

There are several members from michigan on here. 

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:06 PM

Hi Jill and welcome to the group. I'm Evelyn, I'm orginally from MD but have lived in MO for the past 17 years with my 2nd husband. I have one daughter and three wonderful grandchildren ranging in age from 4 years as of this Friday to 11 years old. The boys are the youngest and I have gaurdianship of my grandaughter. welcome to cafemom

momof337
by Stephanie on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:08 PM
Hi,nice to meet you and Welcome
I'm Stephanie,married 31 yrs,3 adult kids..Amber 32,Shawn 30,Mikey 28,grammy of 3 Mia 10,Trenton 6,Wyatt 4 this June
Kimmybabe
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:21 PM

Welcome to our corner of the cafe!

Hubby and I, married nearly 26 years now, live with our two daughters, SILs, all 24 and 25, and three fabulous grandsons 6 1/2, nearing 5, and 3 1/2 via youngest daughter.  Oldest daughter has fertility issues and they are in the process of being licenced for adoption.  They have promised me at least one granddaughter. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:36 PM

Hi Jill - and welcome to MWAK.  This is THE best group at CM!

I have 2 kids - Jessica and Johnny!   "J" must be a popular initial! 

Jess is soon to be 37, and Johnny (I still call him Johnny) is soon to be 27. 

I like to joke that there are actually 3 dads for my 2 kids.  My daughter was from my first marriage.  Johnny is from my 2nd marriage but my husband couldn't have kids so we used donor insemination.  So really, there are 3 days for 2 kids.  LOL. 

smokeyjo
by Jozie on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:35 PM
Welcome!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)