Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:49 PM
  • 25 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 10, 2017 at 9:50 PM

Post is ready for tomorrow morning  :)

Marinefranksmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

It will be a nice, sunny and warm day here in NJ so I'll be driving up to the cemetery to put a palm cross on my parents' grave.  They are buried in a beautiful old cemetery north of NYC.  I'll also put a pink rose bouquet - it will be 9 years since Mom passed, next Monday.  My Dad passed in March, 1993.  My 3 uncles (Dad's brothers) and my grandparents are buried there too & I usually like to visit their graves too.  I'll pick up a few groceries on the way home, mail Easter cards to my son & his family, and in the evening, I have choir practice to get us ready for our Holy Week Masses and services.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Tuesday Morning! It's been beautiful here in the D the last few days. A few thunderstorms came through yesterday.

Today is a busy day at work and then I'm going to a Safer Dinner at my sister's church. It should be fun.
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

It's only Tuesday, really! Guess with my long day yesterday, I was hoping this week would go by a little quicker. My painting class was fun, but then it was off to DD's appointment. I thought we were going to be late, road work slowed us down, but we had to wait when we got there anyway. Good visit with the doctor, then off to the hospital for labs and more waiting! She will be getting an iron infusion and needs to see a GI doctor to make sure nothing else is going on.  I was supposed to get chicken food while I was out of town, but we got there 10 minutes after they closed, so we went home and DH and I went to chicken food. 30 miles to doctors office, 25 miles the other way to get food for chickens!!!!  Guess it is the one downfall of living in a small town in the middle of nowhere!

Anyway, on to today! Chamber Board meeting this morning and then back to work to finish up what I didn't get done yesterday!! Hoping to work in my flower gardens this evening! Just need to hang out at home for a bit!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 11, 2017 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey Tuesday! I didn't crawl outta bed until 4:20 this morning!  But, OVN emails are caught up, EMW is done and I'm here.

Let's see - yesterday was bath day for mom, then to my eye doctor.  Got my new contact lens and the correction is much better than the previous lens (it was way off).  Then home.  Made fake fried rice with cauliflower for supper.  I need to make a new batch of yogurt so I can make blue cheese dressing - now that the weather is getting warmer I don't mind eating salads and cold yogurt.

don't have much planned for today other than the usual!

Happy Tuesday!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 11, 2017 at 7:07 AM

Good morning....heading over to Mr M's in a little bit.  His dd has gone off for a few days to get a break.  She left over the weekend I think.  Anyway, I'll have to go twice today and she'll be back by tomorrow evening.  I know she is dreading the week I'll be gone to the mountains because she'll have no help then. 
I'm meeting my aunt and Pete at Panera for coffee around 10 when I leave his house the first time.  I may go by Lowes and get some flowers when I leave there.  I got a gift card for there and need some furnace filters and also I want to get a geranium or two and I want to put some mixed flowers in one of my clay pots. 

That's about it for me today other than also spending some time with my SWEET Breana!!

Have a good day  :)

annie-durham
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning

Well I have a dentist appt this morning, not my favourite way to start the day.  The dentist who did the filling is not in til next friday because of the holiday weekend buy my own dentist said he'd have a look at it.

This afternoon I will go stay with mom for a while my sister has an eye dr appt.

We had a quick thunderstorm come through yesterday but the weather was beautiful afterwards, I sat outside til 8pm last night.

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 11, 2017 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, probably the usual, water aerobics, and the beach. Going to take my dog for a walk too. A suggestion from my DD since she is whining at night in her crate and she has never been like this. DD said she needs to be worn out more, lol.
Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 11, 2017 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Working.  It is raining again.  I am so tired of rain.  Also the tree pollen count is way up and naturally, I am allergic to trees.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2017 at 9:37 AM

A little too early to work in the flower beds here! Do you have a large place in the country?

Quoting darmomusaf:

It's only Tuesday, really! Guess with my long day yesterday, I was hoping this week would go by a little quicker. My painting class was fun, but then it was off to DD's appointment. I thought we were going to be late, road work slowed us down, but we had to wait when we got there anyway. Good visit with the doctor, then off to the hospital for labs and more waiting! She will be getting an iron infusion and needs to see a GI doctor to make sure nothing else is going on.  I was supposed to get chicken food while I was out of town, but we got there 10 minutes after they closed, so we went home and DH and I went to chicken food. 30 miles to doctors office, 25 miles the other way to get food for chickens!!!!  Guess it is the one downfall of living in a small town in the middle of nowhere!

Anyway, on to today! Chamber Board meeting this morning and then back to work to finish up what I didn't get done yesterday!! Hoping to work in my flower gardens this evening! Just need to hang out at home for a bit!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)